My Buy2Get1Free haul...

STATIC3D

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I wasn't sure if the GameStop and EBGames stores were going to be having their Buy2Get1Free sales today or not. But, I had a hunch they were which turned out to be true.

At one EBGames I picked up Karaoke Evolution (XBOX), Full Spectrum Warrior (XBOX) and Simpsons Road Rage (XBOX) all for $30. Funny thing is, we saw Karaoke Evolution just about 3-4 weeks ago and it was $25 by itself...gotta love having a little patience.

At a GameStop I picked up a decent deal on some DVDs. They still had the 2 for $10 on DVDs priced $5.99 or less. So, you could get 2 DVDs for $10 and pick a 3rd for free ($5.99 or less). I got a Superman and SuperFriends DVD for our boys and I picked up a boxed set kind of thing that included over 14 hours of martial arts films/footage (Bruce Lee, Sonny Chiba, etc.). $10 for all 3.

Anyone else pick up some good/fun stuff with the Buy2Get1Free sales?

I played it slow this time. Just a copy of Armed and Dangerous, Breakdown, and the free game was Lemony Snicket for the missus. Came to about $25 with shipping.

Just got back from GS here, and ended up with 3 RPG's I wanted.
Fire Emblem (gc)
Radiata Stories(ps2)
Disgaea(ps2)

Got Disgaea for free, all 3 had manuals and cases and are in great condition. Not exactly the "cheapest" B2G1 deal ever, but I'll take it. Only thing I ended up getting today.

I got:

Ninja Gaiden Black ($26.99)
Persona 2 ($29.99)
Then Shadow of Rome ($26.99 - Free)

Plus my discount card, so I got three games that'd be like $85 after tax for $54. I was going to get Devil May Cry 3 over Shadow of Rome, but the DMC3 they had didn't have a manual. How is Shadow of Rome by the way?

GameStop thankfully had some good DS games, picked up Lunar Dragon Song, Advance Wars DS, and Kirby Canvas Curse (all 29.99 and minty fresh, even with the Nintendo inserts) for $58 after tax. Under $20 a piece is pretty good in my book. Now I just need to get my DS for $100 at Target tomorrow and I'm set.

It's hard to sometimes stop yourself when you start seeing how $15+ games can end up free. Then, when you start adding up how much you are going to be spending...ouch...lol.

Well, we were out running today and I picked up 3 more games. I got Project Gotham Racing 2 ($10), Sega GT 2001/JSRF Jet Set Radio Future 2 pack ($1.99) and NFL Fever 2002 ($1.99) all for $13.

I'm going to keep PGR2 and put the other games (Sega GT 2001/JSRF and NFL Fever 2002) in a group of other XBOX games I have to sell on Ebay. They may not sell for much individually on ebay, but, as part of a bigger lot, I may be able to get a better than $1.99 average on the whole group (which would make my PGR2 cheaper...woohoo).

[quote name='Lord Draconus777']I got:

Ninja Gaiden Black ($26.99)
Persona 2 ($29.99)
Then Shadow of Rome ($26.99 - Free)

Plus my discount card, so I got three games that'd be like $85 after tax for $54. I was going to get Devil May Cry 3 over Shadow of Rome, but the DMC3 they had didn't have a manual. How is Shadow of Rome by the way?[/QUOTE]

You whore!

I was gonna pick up Vols. 1-3 of Aqua Teen...but the store only had 1 and 2. I NEED AQUA TEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just couldn't stop myself. On Sunday I ran by another EBGames and picked up XGRA, 007 Nightfire and The Elderscrolls III: Morrowind, all for about $13.

I can't complain about this latest Buy 2 Get 1 free sale. I can't wait for the next one (especially because the prices on XBOX game will have dropped even more by then...mwhahaha.) :}~~~

bread's done
Back