My cheapass find of the year!!!

killswitch64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
My daughters boyfriend came over today after school and asked if I was still looking for an Xbox 360. He said he has a friend who is trying to get financially ready for college and is getting rid of some stuff. Here is what I got:

Xbox 360 Premium
1 extra wireless controller
NBA 2K6
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06
Call of Duty 2
Perfect Dark Zero

All for $200!!! Needless to say, I am a very very happy man right now.

Normally, I'd say great deal... but the fact that the kid was trying to make money for college would make me feel kinda bad about it. There aren't many kids these days who are willing to sell off comforts to pay for college.

first step in getting financially ready is selling something for half of what he could of got anywhere else. He is off to a bad start

[quote name='killswitch64']My daughters boyfriend came over today....[/QUOTE]
Never make friends with the enemy.

This kid is trying to butter you up, keep an eye out.

[quote name='jlarlee']first step in getting financially ready is selling something for half of what he could of got anywhere else. He is off to a bad start[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='jlarlee']first step in getting financially ready is selling something for half of what he could of got anywhere else. He is off to a bad start[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Sweet deal for the OP, but what an idiot who sold all of that. I mean, cmon, over $600 worth of stuff for $200? I've got a feeling it's "hot".

[quote name='Roufuss']:rofl:

Sweet deal for the OP, but what an idiot who sold all of that. I mean, cmon, over $600 worth of stuff for $200? I've got a feeling it's "hot".[/quote]

Prove it ;)

And I have to agree...any idiot selling that package for 40-50 percent of its worth....well, I wish your daughter luck.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Never make friends with the enemy.

This kid is trying to butter you up, keep an eye out.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: thats what I was thinking.

scratch off all your daughters condoms, and make sure she knows where to get serial numbers.

[quote name='hohez']scratch off all your daughters condoms, and make sure she knows where to get serial numbers.[/quote]

XD

And nice find, congrats. You might wanna make sure your significant other isn't cheating with your daughter's boyfriend's friend :roll:

bread's done
Back