My cheapass weekend

Zon27

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (98%)
Friday:

Went to Gamerush. Found these. All mint complete.

Paid: $2.70

dcgames.jpg

Saturday:

Went to yardsale. Found these. Both Conflict and Snake's Revenge are complete.

Paid: $3.00

IMG_0079.jpg

Went to Swapmeet. Found this. Missing CD Key.

Paid: $2.00

hl2.jpg

Went to EBGames. Found some awesomeness.

Paid: $16.19 each on each Ogre Battle 64. $1.34 each for 3 grey vmus (1 not pictured). $3.59 for Jet Grind Radio mint complete.

ebgamesscore.jpg

Sweetness to the Ogre Battle 64s, I was stoked to find one, but then to find another one! Awesome.

Nice! Very nice.

If you decide to trade or sell Ogre Battle and one of those VMUs at a reasonable price, look me up.

Check my list, PLEASE!

Sailorneorune

[quote name='FFMooglestar']Great pickups on the DC Games. Most people will agree Virtua Tennis is one of if not the best Tennis Games ever made.[/QUOTE]

I love it when I'm on the close side of the court and I hate it to death when I'm on the other side. awesome game though :)

Ooooh, the Guardian Legend! Completely worthless, but I adore the game! One of my favs! :bouncy:

(and my Virtual On was free, so there! *sticks out tongue*

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Most people don't seem to know, but North and South for NES is a fairly rare game so good find on that.[/QUOTE]

Yep and it kicks ass to boot.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Most people don't seem to know, but North and South for NES is a fairly rare game so good find on that.[/QUOTE]

Really???

Dammit. I picked it up cause when I traded mine in a long time ago I regreted it and when I found it this time I scooped it up quickly. Easily one of my favorite games. However, the one I traded in was mint and complete. Atleast this one is minty.

[quote name='Zon27']Really???

Dammit. I picked it up cause when I traded mine in a long time ago I regreted it and when I found it this time I scooped it up quickly. Easily one of my favorite games. However, the one I traded in was mint and complete. Atleast this one is minty.[/QUOTE]

Well it's not crazy, but it goes for $20 - $30 cart only on ebay. But it is an awesome game. I got mine by mistake from a friend, never heard of it and ended up playing the hell out of it.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Well it's not crazy, but it goes for $20 - $30 cart only on ebay. But it is an awesome game. I got mine by mistake from a friend, never heard of it and ended up playing the hell out of it.[/QUOTE]

Well, in the completed auctions ONE cart only copy went for 20... otherwise they're going for about 10, cart only....

or nothing:
http://cgi.ebay.com/North-and-South...ryZ62053QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

you can install and play half-life 2 fine just no online play.useless to me but some people just wanna play half-life 2 . i sold a copy on ebay for 7 bucks awhile back cause i got burned on that consumerdepot.com thing

half-life 2 no key

bread's done
Back