My Circuit City has Wiis tomorrow (11/22)

FFBlitzace

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm extremely sorry if this is old news. I'm apprehensive in posting this because I'll feel like a stupid noob if it is. But anyway.

A girl my mom works with told her that my Circuit City, in Merritt Island, FL, is selling 12 Wiis tomorrow. I'm not one to trust "hookups" so I called, and they are indeed selling 12 tomorrow.

So call your Circuit City and see if they're selling them tomorrow.

Again, I apologize if this is old. I don't read this particular board often. I don't see any thread titles on the first 2 pages that suggest this information, but I don't know.

EDIT: 12/22, messed up the title.

Again, don't go before you call.

i just called again before they closed, cause I was gonna go wait at midnight, and they told me they were promised 12 Wiis, but they just unloaded the truck and there were no Wiis.

They could be feeding me bull**** and just hoarding for themselves. I made sure to get confirmation from the manager. But either way mine won't have them available tomorrow after all.

i just called my local CC and asked if they'll have any Wiis for sale tomorrow and he replied:

"there aren't any in our system so most likely no."

A friend just called Circuit City and they told us that they are supposed to be getting another shipment in before Christmas, but have exact day.

[quote name='VexingVelocity']I'm from Merritt Island, too. Much thanks for the heads up.[/quote]

I hope you didn't go wait, because as I explained in my 2nd post, they ended up not getting them. They said they were promised 12 Wiis on their truck, but they unloaded the truck and there were no Wiis.

I have no idea how this situation relates to any other Circuit City's, but i know I've been frustrated with this whole situation of not being able to get one, so if I could help anybody at all I wanted to help. But this particular store ended up being a bust.

bread's done
Back