My Circuit City Score

majinvegeta-88

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
I posted this in the 50% off thread but thought it should probably go here

OK guys it looks like I may be one of the few to get in on this sale. This is what happened to me today. I went to Circuit City (the one on Hall Road across from Lake Side Mall) and asked the guy in electronics if he had a list of all the games that were 50% off. I get the list and it is the exact list posted here. I look around and pick these up

Karaoke Revolution Vol. 3 Bundle
Taiko Drum Master
DDR Extreme 2 Bundle
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror
Yu-Gi-Oh! Destiny Board Traveler

take these games and bring them to the guy who gave me the list. He rings me up and says for some reason all the games are not ringing up 50% off. He tells me to go to the front lane check out and tell them to manually override everything. So I go to the front checkout with the list and games and explain what happened to this girl. She seems confused but starts to manually override everything. She then decides to call someone from electronics over to see if she should really be doing this. A different guy from the one I spoke to earlier came up and said "I guess this is whats on sale but it seems like a mistake because nearly every game we carry is on this list and the ad says only 50 titles." But he says just give them to me. So I walk away with a smile on my face knowing I just got one hell of a deal. Total came to be $127.20.

karaoke revolution $30.00
ddr bundle $30
taiko $30
yu-gi-oh! $15
kirby $15

if anyone doesn't believe me I will scan the receipt tonight. I dont have access to a scanner right now.

bread's done
Back