My crazy tradelist, some anime dvds and sealed games too

Jrunt20x

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I got tons of games for sale. really mostly want cash but I do have a few wants that I'll list below. Up for sale I got:

Xbox:

Ghost Recon 2 (used 2, mint condition)
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory LE (game mint, the slip case has a slight bend on the corner)

PS2:
Legaia 2 sealed
Phantom Brave sealed
Dark Cloud 2 (MINT, used once for 15 minutes)
Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix (import, used once)

GC:
Pikmin 2 (sealed)
Wario World (sealed)

I got a copy of Star Ocean 2 in good condition, no manual though

And I have an amazing mint never played copy of Lunar SSSC complete with everything, I bough the game new and all I did was take off the shrink wrap. Amazing condition

I also have FF:Chronicles mint non-GH

Anime DVDs:
I have Hellsing the complete series on DVD, official US release (one of the cases in cracked though) complete with box set.

I have Boogiepop Phantom LE ultra box set, mint never used, just removed shrinkwrap.

I also have Gasaraki complete US box set

and Zeta Gundam box set (HK release... comes with slip case and box set and 5 discs)

V-Gundam (HK release...same as above, no slip case)

And last but not least Samurai Deeper Kyo volume 1 plus special wood box set

Also, I have a pearl White FFTA Game Boy Advance SP system, complete very very rare. PM me about this.

Wants:
Mostly cash
Dragon Quest VIII

Check my haves for any of these

PS2:
Phantom Brave sealed

I got a copy of Star Ocean 2 in good condition, no manual though

And I have an amazing mint never played copy of Lunar SSSC complete with everything, I bough the game new and all I did was take off the shrink wrap. Amazing condition

I also have FF:Chronicles mint non-GH

Anime DVDs:
I have Hellsing the complete series on DVD, official US release (one of the cases in cracked though) complete with box set.

I have Boogiepop Phantom LE ultra box set, mint never used, just removed shrinkwrap.

Interested in...

Xbox:

Ghost Recon 2 (used 2, mint condition)
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory LE (game mint, the slip case has a slight bend on the corner)

bread's done
Back