"my daddy ate my eyes."

Execution $ > Life in Jail $

That's mind bottling.... seriously how can it be?

I think we should put forth legislation to make forever sleep cheaper.

As for the guy....

He should have known, even without education, if this isn't his first time. Even dealing, there is heresay of fucked up shit.

ignorance should not be a get out of jail or death sentence.

He crossed a line that he'll never be able to scrape clean with years of treatment. There are punishments for acts of injustice not 2nd chances to fail some more.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Rule number one to get your point across, make fun of the other person.
[/QUOTE]

:cry:

Relax it's all in fun, we're all privileged enough to be discussing this on a message board and not experiencing it firsthand. Unless, one or some of you happen to be social workers or police officers in a tough district.

[quote name='willardhaven']:cry:

Relax it's all in fun, we're all privileged enough to be discussing this on a message board and not experiencing it firsthand. Unless, one or some of you happen to be social workers or police officers in a tough district.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough, there are plenty of assholes on the internet though so I treat everyone like one. Benefit of the doubt is for patient people.

There are mental health facilities in prison.

And, Liquid himself said the guy had past abuse charges. He's had his chances to get therapy.

But, yeah, xycury, all the exra court trials involved when someone gets the death penalty are what makes it more costly than life in prison.
And, exactly like you said, ignorance is not a get out of jail free card. It's your duty to learn the law of the land you live on.

[quote name='HowStern']There are mental health facilities in prison.

And, Liquid himself said the guy had past abuse charges. He's had his chances to get therapy.

But, yeah, xycury, all the exra court trials involved when someone gets the death penalty are what makes it more costly than life in prison.
And, exactly like you said, ignorance is not a get out of jail free card. It's your duty to learn the law of the land you live on.[/QUOTE]

Ah! Forgot all the courts involved.

Yeah that could drag years....

Bummer...

Man, it sucks that this had to happen. I knew it would make the national headlines once I heard about it on the local news here last friday. It's been the talk of the town since it happened.

bread's done
Back