My DragonCon Pics! One For Cheapy and one for Wombat! (56K=Doom)

SolidSeminole

CAGiversary!
Hello All! I spent a couple of days at the DragonCon this past weekend. It was awesome, but I am beat. Not sure if I could have done all 3 and a half days. Anyway, I thought I would share a few pics. Hope this works. I got one of Robocop for Cheapy and one of the Marvel Zombies for Wombat. Hope you all enjoy!
Sorry for the huge pics, but I was in a bit of a hurry this morning to make a post. I have tons more if anyone wanted to see them.

DSC02320.jpg

DSC02291.jpg

DSC02281.jpg

Myself and the build team!

DSC02275.jpg

161_161.jpg

082_82.jpg

054_54.jpg

019_19.jpg

051_51.jpg

046_46.jpg

027_27.jpg

022_22.jpg

018_18.jpg

142_142.jpg

135_135.jpg

105_105.jpg

016_16.jpg

015_15.jpg

003_3.jpg

DSC02301.jpg

DSC02317.jpg

DSC02323.jpg

DSC02308.jpg

020_20.jpg

Damn dude, looks like fun! I'm surprised anywhere in this country could get away with all these guys carrying all those guns.

Tons of pics on Flickr already just search Dragoncon 2007. Last year there was a slave leia group picture with about 25 girls. When I was down there friday there was a group photo by the 501st table with about 25 boba fetts...

Thanks guys, It was a blast and there were so many damn people dressed up! I have a lot more pics myself and my friend took some that I don't have.

The Mythbusters build team had a q and a and showed a blooper reel that was pretty funny. They and the Ghosthunters people were really cool about you taking a picture for free. Some of the other people charged just for you to take a pic with them.

This one was my first Con and I am planning on going next year. Everyone was really cool about you taking their picture... lots of geeks and a few weirdos.. but overall everyone was really nice.

And to the person that wondered what the DragonCon was.. I guess it is for just about anything Sci-fi and Fantasy. I think that would be the best way to describe it!

[quote name='Scorch']do want zelda shield![/QUOTE]

Me too! I think that one was like $70, but it was built really well. They also had lots of replica's of Final Fantasy weapons. They had this awesome Gunblade I wish I got a pic of. I wanted one so bad, but I was like.. where the hell am I going to put that?! Plus, my wife would have killed me!

I wouldn't mind dipping my strawberry in those two chicks dressed up like Strawberry Shortcake got to love the old 80's cartoons. Cheapyd will like that pic of the dude dressed up in the Robocop outfit.

That's quite the robocop outfit...he needs a better gun, though.

Nice pics! Looks like a great time.

Cool, Kari Byron! She can bust my myth anytime.

I guess you were so excited to see the Leia slave girls, you couldn't keep the camera steady, OP. hehe thx for sharing.

OHHHHHH that is Tyrone Biggums! I thought he just took a pic of the only black guy there. :D Looks like fun I wish they had something like that near me i'd go just to people watch.

[quote name='ananag112']Sweet, the Mythbusters. Why did they come for this? Was there a myth about cosplaying which they wanted to bunk?[/QUOTE]

Haahaa. I have no idea why they were there, but I was stoked. They were talking about some of the new shows they were working on. One was wake boarding behind a cruise ship! I can't remember the other one. They had some bobble head dolls that Kari made.. they were like $30 or $50 a piece. There were only 50 made.. I really wish I got one, but I was trying to streach what money I did have.

bread's done
Back