Final Fantasy Tactics A2
937330_96212_front.jpg

Final Fantasy 4
final_fantasy_4_cover.jpg

And Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2
945743_101313_front.jpg

Its gonna be a great summer for my DS, hundreds of hours, haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, good for you. Space Invaders is probably the last I'll buy until Castlevania unless some unknown game pops up.

I'm not into RPGs and didn't like the first Trauma Center.

thats not including games that just came out like summon night or rondo of sword or upcoming games like iznua 2

I'm playing FFT A2 right now, with Etrian 2 in the wings. That should carry me thru to Disgaea and Chrono Trigger. After literally months of my DS collecting dust, I know have almost too much to play.

Same here. Here's my planned titles once the price is right:

• Final Fantasy Tactics A2
  • Chrono Trigger DS
  • Kirby Superstar Ultra
  • Final Fantasy IV

And of course, whatever comes out at the end of the year that isn't yet announced. 'Tis a good year for the DS.

Never played the Trauma Center game (I've been in enough real-life ER's and OR's to last a lifetime), but I wholeheartedly agree with the other 3 games in your list, they'll be spending a lot of time in my DS this summer, too. :) Also, I guess I should finish the original Etrian Odyssey, hehehe.

/tk

I've been completely addicted to Etrian Odyssey 2 since I got it about 2 weeks ago. I haven't even turned off my DS since I first put this game in. Hopefully I can finish soon enough to play Persona 3 a little before Trauma Center 2 comes out.

Not to insult anyone but most of those games seem kinda "been there, done that" to me. Nothing new here to warrant a full price purchase for me.

I'll wait for the impending price drops.

[quote name='Vinny']Not to insult anyone but most of those games seem kinda "been there, done that" to me. Nothing new here to warrant a full price purchase for me.

I'll wait for the impending price drops.[/quote]
Not insulting at all, nothing wrong with having another opinion :D

Currently I've gotten addicted to an older game, Picross. I always liked those puzzles, and they prove just as addicting on the DS. Plus the online competitive play is fun. As far as future games, I'm sort of interested in Etrian Odyssey 2, but I'm not sure if I'll like it. I haven't played a lot of RPGs, and so far I haven't liked them that much, but EO2 sounds interesting anyway with the mapping and such. I'll probably wait for a good deal, if not a price drop, or, perhaps more likely, get it from Goozex. Kirby Superstar Ultra is tops on my list. I can't wait for that. I also want to pick up Space Invaders Extreme at some point, probably once goozex gets a reasonable point value for it (currently it's valued there at higher than list price by some $10 worth of points! I notice that it's not currently directly available from amazon - is this going to get rare? I didn't think it was going to be a problem to get a copy....)

[quote name='lilboo']Picross is bad ass![/QUOTE]

I just wish somebody would exchange friend codes with me. I have a few puzzles up, and would like to download other people's. My attempts in the FC trade thread and elsewhere have been flops. FYI, my friend code is: 098932 521477 Just add it and post/pm yours to me!

[quote name='crunchewy']I just wish somebody would exchange friend codes with me. I have a few puzzles up, and would like to download other people's. My attempts in the FC trade thread and elsewhere have been flops. FYI, my friend code is: 098932 521477 Just add it and post/pm yours to me![/quote]
I'm still putting off getting that, in fact, i've been putting off my DS all together :(

bread's done
Back