my dvd drive is sticking!1

xbox23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
will microsoft accepts this and fix it ? and is it worth it to send it when i have heard storys of ppl getting refurbs?

finally someone responds ok when i press eject it comes out like half an inch if that , but it only does it like 1:5 times or soemthing, but would ms fix it?

My tray was jamming when I ejected it. Sometimes when I pushed the button it wouldnt go back in. I called MS and they said I could send it in to be fixed. However, it doesnt really bother me so I didnt.

Try pulling out the faceplate and then try using the eject button without the faceplate. I got my faceplate stuck somehow once, it was put in incorrectly or not made well (COD2 Faceplate). That's the only time I experience the problem. If it works, without the faceplate, it might be a bad faceplate or its not in properly.

LinkinPrime, do you think thats what could be jamming my tray too? Sometimes it gets stuck when I push the button for the tray to go in.

Doesnt seem like that big of a problem, did you get the extended warrenty?

Does anyone know if they will replace my headset?

[quote name='seanr1221']LinkinPrime, do you think thats what could be jamming my tray too? Sometimes it gets stuck when I push the button for the tray to go in.[/QUOTE]

I seriously think it could be. Try removing the faceplate. Press the eject button a couple times and see how it acts without the faceplate.

bread's done
Back