My Ebay: A few new items NES,N64,Intellivision Ending TODAY!! 9-29

chrisballer

CAGiversary!
I just put up some nice NES, N64, and Intellivision auctions up that end 9-29.

Every game I sell is wrapped and boxed. I also will ship any way you would like. I have pics of all the games and pictures of me testing them as well. I carefully clean and test all my games before I put them up. Please check them out.

Thank you for looking. http://myworld.ebay.com/chrisballer44

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been receiving many questions about top labels and condition. I just wanted to put something on here so maybe many would see. First, I want to say I have absolutely no problem answering questions and will answer all of them. However, I just wanted to put that if there is any problem with the label or cart I will most definitely put it in the description. I very-very rarely put like new so if I put very good condition you can expect a very nice looking game with no problems. I totally understand importance of condition being a collector for twenty years. So I hope if anyone was not sure on any of my games that this will help. Having said all of this if you have questions please still send them. I just want everyone to feel good if they bid on any of my items.

Bid with confidence!

Thank you,

Chris Cummings

bread's done
Back