My Ebay auction - Dual Core, Dual Video Card Gaming Computer

ThaEvilGenius

CAGiversary!
Hey Guys, I build custom computers and since I just built myself a new one, I am putting the last one I was using up for sale on Ebay. It works great, performs very well for gaming, business, photo/video editing, and everything else. Nothing is wrong with it at all, I just did a fresh install of Vista Ultimate 64 Bit so it will be clean for the buyer. Check out the clear acrylic case & lighting, looks great, I always got good compliments from people that visited my house when they saw this PC. Here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130239957674

It has a dual core AMD 64 X2 4200+ Processor, Two XFX 7600 GT XXX Video cards(SLI), 2GB Corsair DDR RAM, 600GB SATA HD(2 X 300GB), Ultra 600W Power Supply, ASUS A8N SLI Premium Motherboard, PCI slot fan card to cool video cards, BenQ Lightscribe DVD +/- RW Burner, Phillips DVD Rom Drive,

This machine always stays cool, has good airflow, three case fans, top air vent, heat spreaders on the RAM.

Check out the auction for any details I may have left out here and be sure to check out the pictures as this PC has a nice look to it with the clear case and lighting.

Are you actually including legit discs for Windows Vista Ultimate, Office 2007 Enterprise, and Adobe Master Collection CS3? As in you bought them retail or OEM, installed them, and are now transferring the purchased license over to whomever wins?

You claim that's $2000 worth of software right there, but if they're not real copies, your listing may get pulled.

[quote name='thelazyone22']Are you actually including legit discs for Windows Vista Ultimate, Office 2007 Enterprise, and Adobe Master Collection CS3? As in you bought them retail or OEM, installed them, and are now transferring the purchased license over to whomever wins?

You claim that's $2000 worth of software right there, but if they're not real copies, your listing may get pulled.[/QUOTE]

It is all official software that I get and use to build computers for myself and others. My uncle owns a computer store and I work there building computers, so don't worry all the software that is on the machine is fine.

There is a lot of nice software on here, similar to when you watch them sell PCs on shopping networks on TV, they claim their computer comes with $4,500 worth of software, etc; its a good deal when you get the software already on the machine when you think about it.

Are you interested in the computer? Any other questions?

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back