My ebay auction! Free shipping for CAGs Grandia, Shad. Hearts Cov, Vagrant Story, Ico

Thanks for the bids, I appreciate it. It's hard to part with them, they are all great games I just don't have time to play them anymore.

Yeah, I weighed my options, and I figured that while it would probably be a good idea to separate by consoles, at the same time it is such an eclectic group that I figure someone might want five of the games and still bid on it (if that makes sense). Plus then I only have to deal with one auction.

Anyways, just shoot me an email telling me you are a CAG to qualify for free shipping.

Hey guys, last day of my auction. Again, all bids are appreciated and free shipping goes to any CAG, just shoot me an email. All games are in great condition and come complete with original packaging. Also, Shadow Hearts Covenant is new and sealed!

I'm quite saddened. I thought they were all different auctions...

If that was the case, then I would've bid on Grandia, Vagrant Story, and FF Adventure. But I own the rest of the games in your lot. :lol:

[quote name='Blade']I'm quite saddened. I thought they were all different auctions...

If that was the case, then I would've bid on Grandia, Vagrant Story, and FF Adventure. But I own the rest of the games in your lot. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm running into that problem. I didn't think about it too much, I'm not quite a savvy ebayer like most people on CAG.

bread's done
Back