My EBAY auctions! Many nice RPG's/Rare Games

Your asking price on Metal Slug seems kind of high. I only say this because I purchased the Metal Slug JP import when it first came out on ebay for $30 after shipping.

[quote name='nneace']Good luck...any deals for CAG'ers?[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm I'll have to think about it. Dunno what kind of freebies I could throw in

Added 3 Zelda games.

Preview for tommorow: Squaresoft SNES games, complete. Maybe some PS1 Lunar?

[quote name='bugg33']Hmmmm I'll have to think about it. Dunno what kind of freebies I could throw in[/QUOTE]

I think he just meant reduced shipping or something like that.

Kind of high in the price department there. Also, I think what that one guy was mentioning is maybe reduced/free shipping for CAGs.

Well, I'm putting up things that would gather more money up first. I have alot of stuff I'd let go for cheap. Any interest in a pile of NES, SNES carts? I believe that people will pay atleast my asking because of the condition. Maybe I should have started them low just to get people more excited because it would have got bidded up anyways...

Ok... $1 Chrono Trigger mint in box

Say, you don't have to put those Zelda Oracle games up on ebay, do ya pal? No, I think you'll find that you can sell them to me for pretty cheap. ;)

[quote name='Blade']Say, you don't have to put those Zelda Oracle games up on ebay, do ya pal? No, I think you'll find that you can sell them to me for pretty cheap. ;)[/QUOTE]

Define pretty cheap :D

$1 added Chrono Trigger for you Cheap Asses :)

[quote name='beerguy961']I just got you an extra $20 on Chrono Trigger. Now it's a little more fair for you.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back