my eBay auctions - TB Stealth 700, Digital Codes, Steelbooks, Etc.

several artbooks and steelbooks ending tonight, with no bids, anyone feel free to make me offers on here, and I'll gladly consider them.

Items relisted, and links fixed. prices are negotiable, contact me on here, and I can revise some prices, if needed.

Sounds good.

In related news, Forza Motorsport 2 listed this morning also. OP updated

edit: crap..work computer won't allow me to add links to that post...so in that case, OP to be updated as soon as I'm able to..

Last edited by a moderator:
Tiger Woods sold, and a couple of auctions ending within the hour, namely, the forza and modern warfare 2 artbooks, the hitman trilogy artbook case, and college hoops 2k6 for the ps2.

Sniper 2 sold earlier this week, and I had a Battlefield 4 steelbook, but it sold, before I was able to get on here and post it in this thread. haha.

around a half an hour remaining on Skate 3, also added a handful of 360 auctions this morning, MLB The Bigs, Skyrim, and Medal of Honor Warfighter, and Medal of Honor. I'm unable to link them in the OP, since these computers at work, are funky. but just click the link in the bottom of the OP, and you can find the auctions there, until I'm able to edit the OP at home later this evening.

added a 360 chatpad, and a PowerA Fusion controller for PS3

a few auctions ending today...Motorstorm, Manhunt, and IHRA...

That was quick...Uncharted 3 relisted, and then picked up thru buy it now, MoH Warfighter also sold via Buy it Now today!

Motorstorm picked up in a Buy it Now last night, Medal of Honor ending in the next hour or so, and the UDraw tablet bundle, 360 chatpad, and PowerA Fusion 360 controller all are ending in the next 24 hours or so.

auction added for Lot of PC Gaming Mags, mostly older ones. Plan on adding a Game Informer Lot, maybe tonight...

in other news, Uncharted 2 sold, and the PS3 Media Remote sold, awaiting payment.

PS2 bundle sold...and I also posted COD2, COD3, and Battlefield Bad Company yesterday, and they all sold last night, before I could post them in here.

not necessarily gaming related, but posted an HMDX Jam Bluetooth Speaker, pretty cool speaker, I just stream from my phone on my soundbar, so this doesn't get any use, hardly ever.

Battlefield 3, DiRT 3, and DiRT Showdown added for the 360

Max Payne 3 + Strategy Guide, and Hitman Absolution + Strategy Guide combos will be added later tonight, after work, be on the lookout for them :)

bread's done
Back