My Ebay: PS4 LAUNCH EDITION RELEASE DATE DELIVERY-$599

Stupid idiot from China won the auction even though I said no international shipping...  Ended up deciding on putting up just the PS4 preorder I have and it sold witht he buy it now for $610.  However now this new guy has yet to pay, and they are a brand new ebayer with no feedback... this may be going back up tonight!

Willing to go off Ebay if this falls through... $550 total shipped, Release day, Paypal

Last edited by a moderator:
lowered the Buy now, a lot of people I am messaging on Ebay are having issues with people not paying!  599 buy now!  want to be able to just pay the difference for my BF4 Bundle..

Of course they are not paying, they need definitive proof that you have the console on hand with pictures to back it up.  Noone wants to be cheated out of there money, no matter how good your feedback is.  

In other case, 599 for a sold out system is a great price!

I have a photo on there for my order, and you get ebay and paypal assurance that you will receive what you buy.  A lot of people are creating new accounts, winning the item and then never paying or doing anything with the account... just to do it...

There is now reason to be worried about buying from Ebay, but more of a risk on my part!

Call ebay and have them help set up the auction to restrict which regions can bid on the item and that buy it now requires a instant payment. You can google it but they are real easy to work with.

So Slight issue that is why I am mad the most.  With the console releases, Ebay is limiting the number of consoles you can post depending on ratings, and your status as a merchant.  You are only allowed to list one console in a 30 day period!!!  So these idiots winning the auctions and then nothing are screwing over the sellers and it won't let you relist.  In order to relist you have to put it in a different category, which could lead to your listing being removed.

As for the pay now when you use buy now, when I tried that it said it required a merchant account to add that feature...  So I am just kinda stuck waiting for the auction to end and hoping someone pays it..

Last day!  Still haven't had a taker for the buy it now... which is suprising, considering that the last 10 PS4's that I have been watching have gone for $660 or more!!!  Not sure why mine isn't getting hits...

Someone is in for a good deal comparatively to other auctions!  Just need to look

here is Ebay's Rules for the new consoles

Listing the latest video game console products as pre-sales
Sellers in full compliance with eBay’s Presale policy will be allowed to list the latest video game console products on eBay, 30 days prior to the launch date. Also:

• Authorized resellers may list up to 25 items per week.
  • eBay Top Rated Sellers may list up to 4 items per week.
  • Sellers meeting our minimum performance standards may list 1 item per month.
  • Only sellers registered in the United States or Canada on eBay.com, eBay Motors, or eBay Canada, will be able to participate in this event.
I meet the minimum preformance standards because I don't sell a ton!

You'd be better off selling it on craiglist or something else bro. I sold my X1 on there and after ebays finals fees/paypal fees, I barely walked away with a $30 profit

Well I am still walking away with $100 profit... for nothing!  I'm not complaining, my goal wasn't trying to rip people off or make a huge profit... just thought I would upgrade to a bundle without having to pay and I did that... Besides, I'm not a huge fan of craigslist

bread's done
Back