My extra PS3 60GB & RR7 $725 MPLS area only

bmsdaddy

CAGiversary!
I pre-ordered two PS3s hoping to insure getting one at release. Well, it didn't work. Neither came through at launch, but now I have two and only need one. Any CAGs in the Minneapolis/St Paul area (I am in Woodbury) that want to pick it up from me can get the 60GB PS3 and Ridge Racer 7 for $725. That is pretty much what I paid with tax and shipping, maybe even a bit less than I paid with shipping. So, not looking to ship this, cash on pick-up. Not really looking for trades. You can have the shipping receipt from Walmart.com. I don't have the receipt for Ridge Racer 7. If you don't want RR7 take off $60. Send me a PM if you want it. Thanks!

Wish I was in Cali for more reasons than this. Like it probably is 60 degrees or more warmer than it is here.

[quote name='brodiemash']Damn, why couldn't you've been in Cali.....[/QUOTE]

ditto. It is almost worth getting in the car and driving out to whereever the OP is, but with the price of gas being what it is, that kills it.

OP is a saint for doing this tho, someone needs to jump on this

Sale is pending. Should be gone by 3PM today. I will post here when it is gone or if it is still available. Thanks to all those who inquired. Wish you all the best luck in tracking one of these down.

bread's done
Back