My extra purchases today all thanks to CAG

WhoKnowsWho

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I would be fine and dandy if I never picked up stuff today but thanks to CAG, I had to go searching to find stuff! See what you all do to me? I was going to get a used copy of Break Em' All but no case so I didn't bother. And I already picked up Magnetica and Scurge the other day. Heard about the RE controller and remembered seeing it. And then those dang BK games had been digging at me as well. And just because it was cheap, I got the MK PS2 controller too.

Cool pickups. I was really close to getting that Resident Evil controller, but I really didn't want to have that in my room, considering its just not an attractive looking controller to people touring the house :p.

I ended up getting an extra Tekken Ultimate Boxset.

[quote name='xghostsniperx']Cool pickups. I was really close to getting that Resident Evil controller, but I really didn't want to have that in my room, considering its just not an attractive looking controller to people touring the house :p.

I ended up getting an extra Tekken Ultimate Boxset.[/quote]

I would have liked to get the Tekken box set but I haven't seen it since I heard about the price. I remember seeing it too a few months ago, but that was when I hit 10+ stores in one day shopping for B2G1 free.

bread's done
Back