My eyes!

[quote name='BigNick'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34724[/quote]

You missed it.[/quote]

I meant to put "that's a nice sig" with the link ... guess I wasn't awake yet.

What was the purpose of posting that pic link? I'm sure I speak for many others when I say "The only junk I wanna see is my own"

[quote name='snotknocker']What was the purpose of posting that pic link? I'm sure I speak for many others when I say "The only junk I wanna see is my own"[/quote]
Par of what I find funny about the picture is the looks on all the guys' faces. None look happy about having their pictures taken, perhaps they realize how 'exposed' they are.

"Yay", I thought as I got on my home computer when thinking about the chance to see the funny picture. "I wish I knew what this was before I looked at it", I then thought after I saw the picture.

Um...I'm not looking at it because of the reactions, but is a NSFW tag warranted? And could someone possibly add one if it is?

Would I be correct in guessing that this is a picture of men who are at least partially nude, by any chance?

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Um...I'm not looking at it because of the reactions, but is a NSFW tag warranted? And could someone possibly add one if it is?

Would I be correct in guessing that this is a picture of men who are at least partially nude, by any chance?[/quote]

They are all dressed, you see almost no skin...

i'd type another post in disgust, but my hands hurt from playing donkey konga to go on any further.

come on... at least give us fair warning before posting something like that...
*Warning dudes with dicks showing through spandex*

bread's done
Back