My First Bragging Post

kristianator

CAGiversary!
last night, my cousin and i hit up a&w for some burgers... it was around 7 or so, and it was a long wait, so i suggest we drop by the game store next door real quick just to check out what they have...

scan the xbox/ps2/gc shelves... crap crap crap and even more crap. well, not all crap, but a lot of it i have already and nothing was jumping out. i was hoping to find a mvc2 or cvs2 or something, but nothing.

check out the usual nes/snes/genesis/n64 junk... everything's too overpriced. though i did see a power glove which is rare to see in a game store around here (or is it the same way every where else?). i passed that up though when i saw the $25 price tag.

scan the dc stuff, nothing really nice... scan the psx stuff...

and oh shit...

yum.jpg

and what's even sweeter... i look at the receipt and it only rang up for $3.90! so i saved an extra dime!

haha... it's not in mint condition. it's not even in near mint condition. everything is complete though. very minor scratches on the discs, and a few stickers because it was a previous rental. the booklet has all the pages, but it looks like it's been flipped through millions of times. but for 4 dollars, who the fuck is complaining...

I played this, and I didn't enjoy it. I had the chance to buy this cheap too, and I passed it up. I am not jealous of you as well!

[quote name='jimbodan']Congrats man!

Provides a nice dichotomy to my post on Rhapsody :([/quote]

sorry man... but i'm sure you make great finds on a much more regular basis than i do.

Im embarassed. Dont think ive heard of it, or know what its about. I would wager a guess that its an RPG though.

And to think, i call myself a videogame expert.

I remember seeing this when it just came out. I also read the reveiews of it in a magazine. I wish I bought it. That's an insane price......congradualtions.

Nice find OP.

[quote name='levi333']Im embarassed. Dont think ive heard of it, or know what its about. I would wager a guess that its an RPG though.

And to think, i call myself a videogame expert.[/quote]

Ha, my favorite is when I come across a thread with something along the lines of:

"Dude just got JEP for $10!" (Note I made up JEP as a random TLA)

Followed by like 10 people going on about how great JEP is or asking if it came with bonus soundtrack, etc. And I'm reading it thinking WTF is JEP? :lol:

[quote name='wubb']Nice find OP.

[quote name='levi333']Im embarassed. Dont think ive heard of it, or know what its about. I would wager a guess that its an RPG though.

And to think, i call myself a videogame expert.[/quote]

Ha, my favorite is when I come across a thread with something along the lines of:

"Dude just got JEP for $10!" (Note I made up JEP as a random TLA)

Followed by like 10 people going on about how great JEP is or asking if it came with bonus soundtrack, etc. And I'm reading it thinking WTF is JEP? :lol:[/quote]

damn... practically this whole thread is "wtf is rhapsody?"

trust me, it ain't that great of a game... but i guess it's somewhat uncommon...

[quote name='Cmosfm']Wow man, mad congrats.

wait.....mad congrats?

Gawd I can be so stupid sometimes. I mean, wtf is "mad congrats"?[/quote]

mad thanks homie.

bread's done
Back