my first ebay auction(C Trigger NP Guide)

supadupacheap

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Well drat. A week ago I was lured into selling my CT guide on ebay because I saw a couple auctions end at prices that would make it ok to part with. But now, a week later, MY auction is floudering mightly. So badly, if fact, it looks like Im going to get about $5 more than I paid for it back in the day. Ah well, cant win em all I guess. Im really regretting my decision to put it up there now tho. :(
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8165064767

It depends, its a luck thing. I saw this one guy is about to cash in but the rest have floundered. I need money so I gotta do it. If you dont need the cash, Id hold onto it. 2 years ago these were only fetching half that.

Yeah, I have that FF7 guide (Versus) but after this auction bombed, I dont think Id dare put that one on ebay. If it wasnt for bad luck.....you know I wouldnt have no luck at all.

Well a lot of people wait until the VERY last second to bid, so it might get a bump up. Though that doesn't always happen :(

When I did a search I see there is one ending in 3 days with a BIN of $25 (it's missing 2 pages though), so that probably isn't going to help your cause unfortunately.

You already got more than the last one that ended:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15107&item=8164540826&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

And that guy was only charging a buck and a half for shipping, too.

That guys seemed scary. His english was a bit on the poor side. Not that it should affect it but when I see a poorly written auction, I tend to shy away.

You never know how an auction is going to end until it ends. I sell on ebay every once in a while and people never bid until the very last second. Like one time I had no bids with 5 minutes left, but then I had over 10 bids when the auction ended. There's no point in bidding early because someone will just outbid you.

[quote name='Legolas813']You never know how an auction is going to end until it ends. I sell on ebay every once in a while and people never bid until the very last second. Like one time I had no bids with 5 minutes left, but then I had over 10 bids when the auction ended. There's no point in bidding early because someone will just outbid you.[/quote]

Thats cool. Thanks for the advice. Yeah, Im new to the Ebay scene. I really wasnt going to sell but being near poverty lately and seeing them going for in the 30's, I got suckered in. We'll see how it goes tho. I do have 3 watchers, if that means anything.

bread's done
Back