My first Wii died and I just got the replacement..

glockant

CAGiversary!
funny thing is, this new one doesn't work either.
you press the power button, the power light turns green, the slot glows blue, and then it just goes dead.
and it does this over and over.

all i can do is laugh..

Yeah, no sympathy from me. Just be glad that the bad karma you were due from the awesomeness of being an ambassador wasn't something like your mom dying.

[quote name='furyk']Yeah, no sympathy from me. Just be glad that the bad karma you were due from the awesomeness of being an ambassador wasn't something like your mom dying.[/quote]

word, son.

I guess it is official then. You are not mean to own a Wii.

That has to suck though, I'd start losing my mind if something like that happened twice. Here's hoping 3rd times the charm.

[quote name='natureboy46']I swear I read the topic as :

My first wife died and I just got a replacement[/quote]Same here.

[quote name='natureboy46']I swear I read the topic as :

My first wife died and I just got a replacement[/QUOTE]

Only works if you do the whole Mail Order Bride thing. I've heard you also get a 7 day satisfactory warranty included.

That sucks... and here I was all excited I'll be able to correct your entry in my address book with your brand spanking new wii code! ah well, good things come to those who wait. some just have to wait a long time, apparently...

[quote name='SpazX']Just don't send any back, then if they keep coming in fucked up you can build a fort.[/quote]

ha! they hold your credit card info.
if you don't send back the busted one, they charge you like $200.

and i just got off the phone with nintendo.
they are sending me a third console.

the rep was laughing about it too.
when I asked if the AC adapter could be the problem, he said no.

so we'll see what happens when I get the third one..

[quote name='glockant']funny thing is, this new one doesn't work either.
you press the power button, the power light turns green, the slot glows blue, and then it just goes dead.
and it does this over and over.

all i can do is laugh..[/QUOTE]

I thought you and your boy were rockin' the mic in that pic...HA...Turns out you were playing the wii...

[quote name='dserafin1986']I thought you and your boy were rockin' the mic in that pic...HA...Turns out you were playing the wii...[/quote]

haha!

that was at the Wii party Nintendo threw for me.
notice the mario on the wall in the background..

Yeah, I'm inclined to think that it's a (different) issue with the second Wii and not the AC adapter, as the first Wii seems to be powered just fine.

This thread reminds me, I have to get my broken Wii to UPS today.

[quote name='daroga']Yeah, I'm inclined to think that it's a (different) issue with the second Wii and not the AC adapter, as the first Wii seems to be powered just fine.

This thread reminds me, I have to get my broken Wii to UPS today.[/quote]

man, you too?

hope you have better luck than me..

[quote name='glockant']man, you too?

hope you have better luck than me..[/quote]Yup, I did. Something went sour in one of the firmware updates, but not the normal ones. I only got an error when I tried to do the Wii Shop channel, and then none of the Wii Connect 24 stuff worked (but no errors, and would connect to look for new firmware just fine). The worst part of it was that the bad system would corrupt the saved games when copying them to an SD card, so I lost 8 hours of Zelda. :p

Oh well, the game was good enough I went through the opening again. Nintendo had me a new system on Wednesday after launch and it works perfectly. :)

bread's done
Back