My Free Dating Site...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynsanity

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I really didnt know where to post this, but I am trying to get a free dating site started. So far I have about 70 people signed up. Not many, but I am hopeful that it will get bigger as time goes by. Anyone here know any cheap/free ways to get promotion? The website is:

www.lynteractive.com

Make sure you have a "commitment to have sex at the end of each date" clause when signing up. That way, guys aren't just used for a free meal and whatnot. ;)

I don't think the dinner/sex thing will be a problem. Well, it has not been a problem for me. I have never really been taken advantage of in that fashion. I have been used as a rental before. Rent this guy, buy that guy. You know the rebound guy, or the guy you date before you marry the next guy...

As far as the site goes. The girls that are signed up all have pics with the exception of two. The guys are about 50%. I figured it would be the opposite. Contact wise, the girls have been pretty good about conversing. The guys not so much so.

[quote name='sp00ge']Make sure you have a "commitment to have sex at the end of each date" clause when signing up. That way, guys aren't just used for a free meal and whatnot. ;)[/QUOTE]

Isn't that one of the ten commandments?

BTW, Tags are METATAGS or descriptive words about you. They are used when people search the site. I may need to add that to the FAQ.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Good luck :) Always gotta cheer on CAG on their endeavors.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Rhett']Nice site, not a bad list of features, with a bit of a sense of security...good luck![/QUOTE]

Thanks guys. We are hoping to add more features once we get a bit more established. Right now its just building a base/foundation.

[quote name='foxdvd']Get some better looking people.[/quote]

Quoted for the Muther fucken TRUTH!!! jesus not one girl I would bang, and by no means do I have high standards.

You're definitely gonna want to redesign the site the first chance you get if you want to compete. Not so great looking right now.

Thanks for the constructive criticism guys. Better looking people?!?!? Well, that is the major question. The chicken or the egg.

How can you get better looking ppl if the people that LOOK GOOD are complaining about no good looking people, and not joining? LOL. I will work on that.

The site design and features are both a work in progress as well.

Hopefully, we can get more people involved and have a group of small communities. I am thinking about incorporating prize giveaways and the like. Since I am a gamer, many of those prizes may include games. What do you guys think?

I saw a few cute girls in there but most look fat/slutty....
I would join but im 16, and still have a chance in the wild before I have to resort to online dating.

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']I saw a few cute girls in there but most look fat/slutty....[/QUOTE]
You can tell just by looking at someone whether they don't meet your standards of sexual behavior? Wow, news to me.

Ok, the hearts may be a bit much. I will play around with some other graphics. Anyone have any ideas for cheap/free promotion. How did the word get out about CAG?

IMO, the hearts make the site seem a bit juvenile. I'd go with a different graphic or perhaps not so many hearts. It reminds me of something from grade/high school.

[quote name='Minxotic']IMO, the hearts make the site seem a bit juvenile. I'd go with a different graphic or perhaps not so many hearts. It reminds me of something from grade/high school.[/QUOTE]

It was supposed to be a place holder until the new graphic was completed. I will have to work on getting something up ASAP. Thanks for the input.

Totally unrelated: We are going to be having a membership drive starting July First. I will post details as soon as they are finalized.

Image changed. Placeholder right now until I get something better. The featured members and the flash promo still feature normal people instead of airbrushed beauties.

Will be adding a few features next week. A poll will be added next week. Will add a few Classifieds and give incentives to post blogs.

Oh, and for the record. Most sites BUY FAKE PROFILES. Which is why the MODEL LOOKING girls never write you back. All my people are real. The first 1000+ People on the OTHER new sites are usually not real people. You can contact them all you want, but they are either moderator controlled or just dummy accounts.

We have real people.

Lynsanity, I didn't know you owned it. I have been signed up for a while. LOL. I even joined the Wii Group you created. At least, I think it was you that created.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back