My free Ratchet Deadlocked?

AoA

Ace of Aces
I bought R&C Full Frontal Assault on PSN which is supposed to come with Ratchet Deadlocked when its released. Well, the SEN online store has it listed for 9.99 but says its "unavailable for purchase" since I already purchaed R&C:FFA. Anybody know what steps I have to take to actually download it?

When I buy a Cross Buy PS3/PSV game, I get a similar message but both are listed in my download list. I just don't see where it is to download but maybe someone's got better eyes than me.

Just start a new download of either the PS3 or PSV version of the game, and Deadlocked should be added to your download list.

Wasn't this also supposed to work if you bought R&C:FFA on disc? Was there supposed to be some code in there to download the Vita version for free?

For the disk version:

Put the disk in your PS3 and under the game disk icon you will see a second disk labeled "disk benefits".

After you redeem these benefits you will be prompted to download an update and the Ratchet Deadlocked game will be free on PSN.

Got the disc version to start downloading Deadlocked, finally. It's taking for freaking ever though - 30 minutes, and only 14% downloaded.

I love this game, almost done with my playthrough, getting all of the skill points, most of the guns at Lvl 10 (only main gripe with it, too much grinding for weapon powering).

I just wished they would have fixed the cutscene glitching, man is that annoying, every 3 seconds being a jarring break in movement or some major graphical glitch like seeing inside of Ratchet's head, creepy. :lol:

bread's done
Back