My friend got over 1,000 free condoms!!

It's kinda surprising that Trojan's website doesn't do any unique user validation. It should limit you. They even indicate only one condom per address per year. Talk about missing something obvious.

Ah well, if they let themselves get taken advantage of by some script hack, they pretty much deserve it.

[quote name='SpazX']Dude, you touch your penis with your bare hands? Are you gay or something?[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='sokmaster']Put them on... ALL AT ONCE.[/QUOTE]

I'm laughing my ass off because of this thread. I'm going to make a bot. I'll post it here tomorrow. But anybody who uses it, has to post pictures of the condoms when they arrive. (And any stories surrounding the delivery.) :bouncy:

[quote name='Access_Denied']:rofl:

I'm laughing my ass off because of this thread. I'm going to make a bot. I'll post it here tomorrow. But anybody who uses it, has to post pictures of the condoms when they arrive. (And any stories surrounding the delivery.) :bouncy:[/quote]
Way to steal my idea:bomb:

[quote name='Quillion']Dude, he's not claiming he came up with it, consider it a homage. Chill.[/quote]
I don't like that word >.

[quote name='Quillion']But, you only need one right? They're reusable![/QUOTE]

You just turn it inside out after using it and you're ready to go again!

[quote name='gofishn']You just turn it inside out after using it and you're ready to go again![/quote]

Yeah, man! That's what they did in Vietnam!

Dude, you touch your penis with your bare hands? Are you gay or something?

Shit, no! That's what the crack in between the couch cushions is for!

bread's done
Back