My friend has Tomba 2 for PS1 (used)

Pavelboca

CAGiversary!
I told him my little cousin wants the game and said I'd give him a few dollars for it....

I feel kinda bad though. Maybe I should just tell him the truth?

If you dont know the game sells for 50+ used.

What he doesn't know won't hurt him. But if you feel "kinda bad" you could just borrow it, unless you're planning to sell it.

Well it would certainly look cool in my collection, that's for sure. But I would definetly put it on my trade list.

Come to think of it, I don't feel bad at all. I gave him my old PS2 with a controller for 25 freakin dollars.

You aren't really a friend if you purposely lie for the reason of getting the game (say you are getting it for cousin but then trade/sell it).

I have to assume that this obvious and this question is a joke.

Alright, maybe I won't do it now that you guys made me feel bad. And you're right, I would be being a pretty big douche if I did that. Ill tell him and now he's going to turn around and sell it on Ebay lol.

Damn morals.

[quote name='Pavelboca']Alright, maybe I won't do it now that you guys made me feel bad. And you're right, I would be being a pretty big douche if I did that. Ill tell him and now he's going to turn around and sell it on Ebay lol.

Damn morals.[/quote]
Same with me lol.
My friend has a lot of old rare PS1 games that I know he never played and doesn't know the value. I was going to buy them from him for a few bucks and resell them but idk, kinda douchey

I'd just offer him $20 for it. That way you're getting a good deal still, but not totally ripping him off and he doesn't have to deal with eBay.

Reminds me of the time my cousin offered me $10 for Marvel Vs. Capcom 2(PS2). He probably knew it was around $60 online at the time and thought I didn't know.

I was thinking of selling it on eBay but my brother-in-law offered to buy it. He has bought me many things and paid for lunch/dinner for me many times so I just gave it to him.

bread's done
Back