My FT/FS List

DJ K8E

Banned
I aggregated all my stuff I'm trying to get rid of here. I don't have any real wants as of yet, but I would much rather look through tradelists than sell straight out for anything listed here. Here is what I got...

N64
-----
One basic black system, works perfectly. No expansion thingamajig. Still has original box. - $10
Extra controller (blue) - $8, memory card - $4, rumble pack.- $2
Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time (Cart/Box/Instructions)- $23
Pokemon Snap (C/B/I)- $3
Goldeneye (C/B/I)- $7
Perfect Dark (C/B/I) - $5

GBA
-----
One old model GBA, with some various accessories included. Such as an AC adaptor, a grip thing, a battery converter thing, an ARMAX, headphones if you need 'em, and anything else I can find from it.- $30
[strike]Metroid Fusion (C/O) Pending
Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2 (C/O)- $18
Sonic Advance (C/O)- $12
Warioware: WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$! (C/O)- $17
Final Fantasy Tactics: Advance (Cart/Box/Instructions)- $20

GC
----
Call of Duty: Finest Hour (Disc only, good condition.)- $12

PS2
-----
Champions of Norrath (Disc only, great condition.)- $6
Mega Man X: Command Mission (Disc only, great condition.)- $12
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (Soundtrack included.)- $27 SOLD, STOP ASKING! :p
Soul Calibur II (Disc only, great condition.)- $5
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow- $17
Suikoden III (Disc only, good condition.)- $8
Suikoden IV (Artbook included.)- $27 SOLD, STOP ASKING! :p
X-Men Legends- $23

Strategy Guides
-------------------
Final Fantasy X-2- $11
FFXI: Online Spring 2004 Version- $13
Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time- $10
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne- $7
Suikoden IV- $11

SHIPPING: Games generally are gonna be 2.50 extra for shipping. The ones with just the CD's or carts, will be 1.50 or so. Haven't got an idea on the guides or systems, I'll find out what it will be when I'm ready to send them.

I also noticed someone else was trying to get rid of their MtG cards, and I thought I'd mention that I have some myself. Though some are older they are mostly circa 98-99 or so, or, whenever Godzilla came out, cause I remember seeing that after one of my MtG tournaments.

The bulk of it are mainly cards from...

Urza's Legacy
Urza's Saga
Tempest
Stronghold

Mixed in with some from various other sets, including:

Exodus
Weatherlight
Visions
Mirage
Alliances
Homelands
Ice Age
Fallen Empires
Legends

Along with a few from some other sets, and the various sets that didn't have distinctive marks. There are only 2 foils, so you can tell this is really old. There's even some foreign cards in there as well. Lands would be included too. This is basically my entire collection that I had prepared for when I went to tournaments, all in 2 boxes that represented my favorite colors (Red & Black). So there's a good balance of rares, uncommons, and commons from each set.

Sorry if this shouldn't be posted here. I just wanted to see if anyone would like to make me an offer on this guitar I have. I took it to a local guitar store, and they wouldn't take it cause of how old it was and offered to give me like, next to nothing for it, and I'm like hells no. This is a cool guitar biatch. In any event, wanted to see if anyone here was interested in it. I apologize if no one is. I would post it on eBay, but I have no idea how to, so... here I am... :roll: I'm currently thinking somewhere in the neighborhood of $300 for it or so.

I'm not really interested in any of that stuff, but if you do decide you want to ebay it, feel free to PM me and I'll try to help you out.

[quote name='zionoverfire']I'm interested in the GBA stuff, are you looking to sell or trade it off?[/quote]

Either/or, mix & match even if you wanted to. Though I'll have to warn you, I'm a PS2 girl, permanently. :D

For those that may want to trade, here's what I'd be interested in that's videogame related... (everything PS2, sorry, I'm a Sony whore)

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Strategy Guide
Burnout 3: Takedown
Rainbow Six 3
James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing
Manhunt
Anti-Grav (with EyeToy)
Taiko Drum Master (drums included)
Karaoke Revolution 3
Mega Man Anniversary Collection
A new PS2 headset microphone that won't BREAK! :roll:
A vertical stand for the slim PS2.

I'm also very happy to look through trade lists, cause something may just scream "get me, get me", ya never know. You'll probably get a better deal from me by trading than buying, I don't know why, but it's true. :)

Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2 (C/O)
Sonic Advance (C/O)
Final Fantasy Tactics: Advance (Cart/Box/Instructions)

I'm interested in these three games, but alas, I have nothing to trade. I've got cash though!

Person #1: Knock knock...
Person #2: Who's there?
Person #1: *BUMP*
Person #2: *BUMP* who?
Person #1: *BUMP* this to the front page.
Person #2: I don't get it...

[quote name='DJ K8E']BEST BUMP EVAR!!!1![/quote]

Yours can't be the best bump ever. I am the KING of bumps!

So, I thought I'd bump this for you...

[quote name='DJ K8E']Manhunt[/quote]

A girl who desires Manhunt..?

MARRY ME.

[quote name='Brak'][quote name='DJ K8E']Manhunt[/quote]

A girl who desires Manhunt..?

MARRY ME.[/quote]

Well, I needed to find me a decent stealth game. Because I totally do NOT have any 1337 stealth skills, at all... plus this way, if I do happen to be stealthy, I get to hurt them real bad, so the way I look at it... that's some good incentive. Eh?

Updated with prices for each item. They were based off the pre-owned prices for each of these items. I knocked 33% off the pre-owned price of each one. And for the disc only games I knocked about 83% off. In any event, hope this helps people out with figuring out if they want anything from me or not.

[quote name='Rig'][quote name='DJ K8E']BEST BUMP EVAR!!!1![/quote]

Yours can't be the best bump ever. I am the KING of bumps!

So, I thought I'd bump this for you...[/quote]

She could be the queen of free bumps, Rig, though you may need to check with the GF on that one. :D

[quote name='Strell']What kind of guitar is it? Can't see the pics.[/quote]

A Dillion, Limited Edition.

bread's done
Back