My GameBoy article... posted on a site. SAHWEET!

[quote name='beerguy961']Wow, that's long...

I've been kind of wanting to do some pieces like that. Any advice?[/QUOTE]

Not that we have the readership of 4 color, but we're always looking to add to our stable of news/article posters at BumsCorner. Shoot me a PM if you want us to post some of your work.

[quote name='beerguy961']Wow, that's long...

I've been kind of wanting to do some pieces like that. Any advice?[/QUOTE]

Do them on something you love, that way you WANT to research it, you WANT to think about it in a more serious way, and you WANT to write about it. That paper was really fun to write... simply because it was an interesting topic to me. It was originally a college paper for a Japanese Culture class... and I figured that since I got "hired" may as well submit it.

[quote name='Quackzilla']Good article, but didn't SP stand for "Special Project"?[/QUOTE]
Thats what I thought too. Great read regardless.

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/gameboyadvance_sp/faq.jsp#sp

"What does "SP" stand for?

It stands for special. Though the performance is exactly the same as that of the original Game Boy Advance, the Game Boy Advance SP has a flashier design and an internal light. It's like adding in leather seats and a sun roof when you buy a car--they're extra features that are fun to have, but the basic machine is the same. Both models offer outstanding game play value for all players, and both play the same library of over 400 titles."

It stands for Special according to the Official Nintendo FAQ.

bread's done
Back