My gamecube, games, ereader, hori, nights and saturn auctions

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='thelazyone22']I'm curious, do you enjoy forking over non-refundable fees to eBay?[/quote]

LOL far from it, but need a bit of extra cash and ebay is my go to source at the moment. Do not get me wrong, I fucking hate ebay. Imagine if you will, that a seller, after insertion fees, final value fees, shipping, handling and paypal fees (eBay owns paypal BTW) - gets at best %75 of their purchase price in pocket. There was a time when eBay was a plausible money maker. Now, not so much. Still, in my case at least, it's the easiest way I have at my disposel to unload shit at some profit. Would certainly be curious as to what other means CAGers use...

[quote name='zionultra']LOL far from it, but need a bit of extra cash and ebay is my go to source at the moment. Do not get me wrong, I fucking hate ebay. Imagine if you will, that a seller, after insertion fees, final value fees, shipping, handling and paypal fees (eBay owns paypal BTW) - gets at best %75 of their purchase price in pocket. There was a time when eBay was a plausible money maker. Now, not so much. Still, in my case at least, it's the easiest way I have at my disposel to unload shit at some profit. Would certainly be curious as to what other means CAGers use...[/quote]

That wasn't what I meant.

Your pricing is way too high; that Gamecube bundle is nowhere near worth what you've listed it for.

[quote name='thelazyone22']That wasn't what I meant.

Your pricing is way too high; that Gamecube bundle is nowhere near worth what you've listed it for.[/quote]

Free bump...and I'd have to agree. Your stuff will go unsold, and the only winner will then be Fleebay. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back