My getting out gaming getting into Grad school auction

bluehalls

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
So the time has finally come to list all my games on e-bay.
Trying to get as much $$ before the long haul of school starts.

I figure i'll be less tempted to not study if I get the games out of the house.

Plus I need a bigger car. trying to fit 2 kids (2 yr old, and 4 month old) into the back of a two door civic will do a number on your back.

Thanks for looking feel free to bid and help thanks so much CAG!!

I'll be back in 4 years or so.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbluehalls

This is a very sad thread.

If you think abandoning gaming will rid you of distractions in grad school, you are so very, very wrong. All the absence of gaming does is create a void for some other lameass distraction. Like poetry slams. Or nose hair trimming. Distraction has an APB out on all grad students: She will find you, and you will be hers. Learn to love her and her sisters Deadline and Overdue.

Keep the gaming alive, blueballs. It's been so good to you.

[quote name='dothog']This is a very sad thread.

If you think abandoning gaming will rid you of distractions in grad school, you are so very, very wrong. All the absence of gaming does is create a void for some other lameass distraction. Like poetry slams. Or nose hair trimming. Distraction has an APB out on all grad students: She will find you, and you will be hers. Learn to love her and her sisters Deadline and Overdue.

Keep the gaming alive, blueballs. It's been so good to you.[/quote]

Don't forget procrastination, distraction's twin sister.

[quote name='paddlefoot']Don't forget procrastination, distraction's twin sister.[/QUOTE]
Stout observation, paddlefoot.

Let's not let blueballs make the mistake others have made, only to find that instead of gaming they're scooping shit after a dog in a park, talking long-term investments with the neighbors, or stringing up 1000s of lights on their house for x-mas because, by golly, they're just bursting with the holiday spirit.

bread's done
Back