My GF Just Order me a New PsP-3000 Should i be worry about the Screen Issuse?

well you can you would just need to have to pull a psp-2000 cpu and solder it onto the psp 3000 board.

I tend to notice every little problem with any type of screen - heck, I fall into the 1% of the population who can see trails on plasma TVs. Yes, I see the interlacing problem, but compared to the 2000 (my friend owns one), I'm glad I got the 3000. Honestly, the problems aren't really that noticeable (the echo of the Internet tends to make it seem worse than it is), but the better refresh rate and more pronounced colors make it better.

But, here's the most important thing - if you don't see any problems when you get it, don't go looking for one! Just enjoy it and be happy with it - when it comes to any type of screen (TV, monitor, etc.), ignorance is always bliss!

Hey what a coincidence my girlfriend got me the Dissidia bundle which comes with a PSP-3000 and I love the screen. I also have the PSP-2000 and on top of that I have Disgaea and Jeanne D'Arc. Honestly I prefer the PSP-3000 screen MUCH better than the PSP-2000. When action is fast you can kind of see the interlacing problems, but they are so minor that it really is not an issue. The color and contrast on the 3000 screen is simply amazing.

You should have no reservations about the screen whatsoever.

bread's done
Back