my girl

drunken_master

CAGiversary!
Originally posted in pc gaming section.

Isn't it wonderful to have a gamer girlfriend who is willing to feed your broke ass gamming addiction? I have been broke and all get out for about 4 months and I got hooked on the UT2004 demo. I really needed that game and had no conservable way of getting it. So anyway I got together with her on Friday and it came up that I was hopelessly addicted to it and she offered to buy it for me. After I told her that I couldn't let her buy it for me she insisted that she get it for me. I feel kind of guilty taking her baby-sitting money but she was really happy to do it.

Are there any other people out there who have their girlfriend (or boyfriend) feed there hopeless addiction? I think I have found someone I can really be with when she is happy to:
1. Be near me
2. Laugh with me
3. Buy my broke ass video games
Where would I be with out her? Oh, I know, at home watching DVDs and browsing web boards and feeling sorry for my self.

My ex girlfriend used to buy me games and DVDs all the time, but at times when i didn't want/didn't expect them. metroid prime would have been a good christmas gift from her, but as an anniversary gift, it seems a bit out of place.

[quote name='alongx']My ex girlfriend used to buy me games and DVDs all the time, but at times when i didn't want/didn't expect them. metroid prime would have been a good christmas gift from her, but as an anniversary gift, it seems a bit out of place.[/quote]

That had to be awkward.

Why was that awkward? what did you want? some fruity ass candy dish? I think its a perfect gift if its something you wanted.

[quote name='yeahokthenfu']My wife doesnt really buy me anything, but I do sit home and play video games and when she comes over we have sex[/quote]

Your wife still lives with her parents?

[quote name='JimmieMac'][quote name='yeahokthenfu']My wife doesnt really buy me anything, but I do sit home and play video games and when she comes over we have sex[/quote]

Your wife still lives with her parents?[/quote]

If that's the case, dude's got it fucking MADE. MADE.

Yeah, my gf buys me games from time to time. But it's a double edged sword...I have to go with her to help her pick out a GC game for herself (thanks to me buying here a GC last year... :roll: ) and it usually ends up being the likes of Spongebob or Ty the Tasmanian Tiger that comes back to haunt me later. I'm trying to get her onto :roll: FFXI or something instead. :wink:

[quote name='drunken_master'][quote name='alongx']My ex girlfriend used to buy me games and DVDs all the time, but at times when i didn't want/didn't expect them. metroid prime would have been a good christmas gift from her, but as an anniversary gift, it seems a bit out of place.[/quote]

That had to be awkward.[/quote]

You're telling me. I go for the whole romantic thing for our anniversary, she hands me Metroid Prime, unwrapped, and says "here, hope you like it". Needless to say, I kicked her to the curb shortly thereafter :evil:

[quote name='alongx'][quote name='drunken_master'][quote name='alongx']My ex girlfriend used to buy me games and DVDs all the time, but at times when i didn't want/didn't expect them. metroid prime would have been a good christmas gift from her, but as an anniversary gift, it seems a bit out of place.[/quote]

You're telling me. I go for the whole romantic thing for our anniversary, she hands me Metroid Prime, unwrapped, and says "here, hope you like it". Needless to say, I kicked her to the curb shortly thereafter :evil:[/quote]

Uuuuh...wow...you're a real dick.

[quote name='alongx'][quote name='drunken_master'][quote name='alongx']My ex girlfriend used to buy me games and DVDs all the time, but at times when i didn't want/didn't expect them. metroid prime would have been a good christmas gift from her, but as an anniversary gift, it seems a bit out of place.[/quote]

You're telling me. I go for the whole romantic thing for our anniversary, she hands me Metroid Prime, unwrapped, and says "here, hope you like it". Needless to say, I kicked her to the curb shortly thereafter :evil:[/quote]

Dude, no matter how awkward that must have been there is NO fuckING REASON TO DO THAT!!! I can see a little role playing, and a little n00|

my ex girlfriend is giving me her faimlys old atari! kinda the same thing and this is another reason i love women.. makes me wonder why she's still my ex.... o wait now i remember

I'm a gamer girlfriend. My man and I play final fantasy XI together as soon as I get home from work. It's sorta like our bonding time I guess you might say.

[quote name='Diiz']Uuuuh...wow...you're a real dick.[/quote]

Don't get me wrong, that certainly wasn't the only way that she was a shitty, shitty girlfriend. It was an example, not a one time thing. Like, in another example, she broke off dates that I spent weeks planning with like 2 hours notice. And she never came to visit me ever outside of school, not even on my birthday.

bread's done
Back