My Girlfriend is sick can abybody suggest a game we can play together.

Um, what type of games do you play? What systems are we talking about?
I usually play New York Times Crossword with my boyfriend when I'm sick.

How sick? If I'm just regular sick I do my normal stuff. If I'm extremely sick where the room is spinning, and all that jazz. I want even watch tv laying down along play a game. As far as game play something more slow paced. As what that is I'm not sure.

Do you always set yourself up this badly? Seriously though, if you have wireless controllers you should be good to go with just about anything.

[quote name='Genocidal']Do you always set yourself up this badly? Seriously though, if you have wireless controllers you should be good to go with just about anything.[/quote]
Only after I make the mistake.
I am looking was looking for a slower paced game that had 2 players for every system except the wii.

Slow paced games:
New York Times Crosswords/DS
Katamari/PS2 PSP 360
Clubhouse Games/ DS
PuzzleQuest/DS PSP 360

I'll probably think of more later.

Does she play any games? I don't know, my nieces like Cloning Clyde for xbla. I think that's two player. It might be too kiddy or easy, but it's nice if you just want to pass some time.

[quote name='cindersphere']As the title says I am looking for games that we can play together in bed so she doesn't feel lonely.[/QUOTE]
Battleshits.

[quote name='cindersphere']I am looking was looking for a slower paced game that had 2 players for every system except the wii.[/quote]

Super Tantric Kama Sutra Bros.? Oops, that requires a Wii.

[quote name='cindersphere']My Girlfriend is sick can abybody suggest a game we can play together.[/QUOTE]

Why dont you just ask abybody. How would we know what he's thinking?

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Hide the sausage.[/QUOTE]

I was going to be disappointed if this wasn't the first response.

Although, I do prefer Hide The Salami.

R S T L N E

You get three consonants and a vowel.

ST___ _T _N
_ER ____ER

10 seconds to solve, good luck.

Edit- apparently the forum software doesn't like the way I formatted by post...

how about stroke it till i bust one and take a nap while you prepare dinner? thats always a blast to play around the holidays :). or you could play that classic fave which one of your hot friends would you let me bang if she were drunk or you were out of town.

For obvious reasons this thread and the Steak and BJ thread have me rolling on the floor laughing. Thanks CAGers!

All right thanks for the suggestions we have been playing lego sw for the past few hours and I also picked up Sonic Heroes. This thread has me laughing though.

bread's done
Back