Feedback
3 (100%)
We're apart for 3 weeks and she sent me a care package:
Baten Kaitos
Paper Mario 2
Garfield fat cat 3 pack of comics
a Take 5 bar
two cookies and creme bars

I just bought tales of symphonia for 20 bucks at kmart, i dont know which game to start!

Best girlfriend ever.

//edit:
pics8ra.gif

[quote name='PhrostByte']I haven't had a girlfriend for 2 months.. :\[/QUOTE]

Me either, about the same time too... we can solve both our problems at once if we become "friends"

jking :)

[quote name='Theenternal']Me either, about the same time too... we can solve both our problems at once if we become "friends"

jking :)[/QUOTE]

hey, leave that stuff at GameFAQs ;)

[quote name='Theenternal']Me either, about the same time too... we can solve both our problems at once if we become "friends"

jking :)[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:s

[quote name='Kayden']Wow... I thought you died or something... and you're better off without that hosebeast.[/QUOTE]

Nope.. Haven't died, just been busy. Finished classes and my friends are back in town so we've just been chillin and whatnot. But yeah I am better off, dunno if I'd call her a hosebeast thoguh :lol:

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I would expect cookies and creme bars to melt upon touching room temperature. Seriously[/QUOTE]

Yea the candy bars werent in great shape but theyre in the fridge now.
Oh and my girlfriend just almost got into a fight with a fat bisexual girl the other night while drunk, if that counts for making my gf better than yours (o_O)

[quote name='weimerwanger']Yea the candy bars werent in great shape but theyre in the fridge now.
Oh and my girlfriend just almost got into a fight with a fat bisexual girl the other night while drunk, if that counts for making my gf better than yours (o_O)[/QUOTE]

because it was a fat bisexual girl, it doesn't count. Now if it had been a hot bisexual girl, then we'd be talking.

[quote name='weimerwanger']I suppose one wont hurt... much.

trueweltall33-9138.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Lies, no girl that hot understands the important of video games!

//edit: That one's called a 'joke', guys.. I know hot girls that love games.

999941563670tl.jpg

she might act all understanding now. But eventually you might get surprised with, 'so...when are you gonna stop that gaming'. Just make sure you bring in the big bucks to keep her quiet

My girlfriend bought me a SNES at launch for my BDAY when they came out. A few years later, I married her. Then, she bought me an XBOX at launch.

I think I'll keep her.

No way will she give me that ultimatum, in fact she's pretty hardcore when it comes to some games. She's planning on getting xbox 360 just for doa4 and embarrasses a lot of my friends at halo.

[quote name='weimerwanger']We're apart for 3 weeks and she sent me a care package:
Baten Kaitos
Paper Mario 2
Garfield fat cat 3 pack of comics
a Take 5 bar
two cookies and creme bars

I just bought tales of symphonia for 20 bucks at kmart, i dont know which game to start![/QUOTE]

Think about the flip-side. She sent you two ultra addictive RPG's that take 30+ hours to beat. Maybe she wants to keep you busy so she can have a little free time :)

Just kidding....Just wanted to make you paranoid because I'm jealous of your care package :(

My ex girlfriend hated my video game playing and NEVER bought me anything concerning games for the 4 years we were together. Not hard to see why she is now my ex.

man my girlfriend kicks my ass whenever I mention "that sweet genesis/snes/nes/n64/gba/psx/psp/ps2/xbox/gc/gbc/saturn" game I just bought :(

[quote name='Mospeada_21']dude...sweet care package, and sweet girl. you've got it made, homie.

so where do we sign up for a life like yours?[/QUOTE]

Yeah please hook us up. We'll all be your best friend for life. :bouncy:

my girlfriend is pretty bomb,
she likes comic books, and she's hot, and she loves (i'm not even making this up, because i would never have dreamed of this in all my life) watching me play any videogame, especially old school rpgs...seriously folks, i creamed myself the first time this happened.

Sometimes she will ASK me to play lunar... which is almost too much of a good thing

[quote name='Sleepkyng']my girlfriend is pretty bomb,
she likes comic books, and she's hot, and she loves (i'm not even making this up, because i would never have dreamed of this in all my life) watching me play any videogame, especially old school rpgs...seriously folks, i creamed myself the first time this happened.

Sometimes she will ASK me to play lunar... which is almost too much of a good thing[/QUOTE]

Damn. God damn. I think it's crazy enough when my friends want to watch me play. You're a lucky SOB. You too op.

yeah, i bought the first ratchet and clank, and she loved watching it so much she bought the second installment... i hope this sort of mutual benefit continues

along with the sex...

My girl doesnt mind when i play games and such, she even wants me to teach her how to play fighters, its a good start :===)

My girlfriend is getting better in the game dept...she beat Paper Mario 2 on her own, then beat God of War, and now plays Burnout 3 religiously (Thanx Scorch for the recomendation!)

[quote name='Sleepkyng']hey any guy who's a perry bible fellowship fan is a friend o' mine[/QUOTE]

They just keep gettin funnier every time I reread them:
perrybible.jpg

[quote name='WolfPac_Ite']You lucky bastaro you! OP, you have a dream come true and a hot girl. Now just tell us her *chest* dimensions to make it complete... :)[/QUOTE]

Haha, normally I'd find a polite way to deny your request, but the last thing she imed my via aim is "i swear my boobs are growing"... currently shes 34C

[quote name='WolfPac_Ite']Awesome, you actually told. :) Well, I heard that womens breast increase and decrease in size through their life, so...[/QUOTE]

Weirdest thing is that she's started working out and losing weight, which usually reduces "that area".

bread's done
Back