My Gitaroo Man up for grabs before ebay gets it.

y2jrevolution

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Anyone interested in Gitaroo Man before it goes on Ebay? Great condition. Looking for Cash Only. Paypal preferred. Thanks.

P.S I have Fatal Fury:Mark of the wolves and The Last Blade 2 for dreamcast up on ebay, along with a cell phone.
Free Shipping for CAG's

Ebay Link

[quote name='CaseyRyback']y2j is an awesome CAG

bump[/quote]

He needs to sell something to balance out financing your Xbox, Casey. :D

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='CaseyRyback']y2j is an awesome CAG

bump[/quote] Thank You :D

He needs to sell something to balance out financing your Xbox, Casey. :D[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='masha']Good game?[/quote]

I used to have it and even though I love some quirky games (Katamari, Parappa, Rez) I really dont know what all the hype about Gitaroo man is. Eh, to each there own. I just remember buying it for $18 used and being upset ;)

I'm an admitted GM fanboy. Sweet game for anyone who enjoys a few good guitar riffs, and It tricks you into thinking you're skilled. Also, if you play a guitar its fun to steal tunes from it and jam out. Catchy music for sure.

I made a deal with y2jrevolution today to buy it for $66. If anybody knows anything I should know about y2jrevolution before I send him his money Monday, let me know now.

Acceptable posts are:
y2jrevolution is a saint and a manly man with a sensitive side

y2jrevolution sold ME gitarooman for $66

y2jrevolution sent me a bootleg copy of Drake when I ordered the original

y2jrevolution is completely trustworthy and a delight with whom to do business

Unacceptable posts are:
y2jrevolution and/or mbstuff has bad hygiene.

I'll buy it for $67.

You can sell it on e-bay for $100.

Actually, this is probably true, FYI, y2j. You probably can get $100 for it on e-bay if you wanted to go there. You have my permission to back out of the deal. :) But only until Monday morning. After that, I'm liable to not check my computer and hit the post office at any time.

bread's done
Back