My Grand Gears Super Delux Golden Hamerburst With An Apple Pie Contest

[quote name='Kevlar281']#
H
Hacksaw Jim Duggan - “U.S.A.” (Jim Johnston)
Jeff Hardy - “2xtreme” (Zack Tempest) (WWE Theme), “Modest” (Peroxwhy?Gen) (TNA Theme)
Matt Hardy - “2xtreme” (Zack Tempest), “Live for the Moment” (Monster Magnet)
Bret “The Hitman” Hart - “Hitman” (Jim Johnston)
Christy Hemme - “Walk Idiot Walk” (The Hives), “Society Box” (Dale Oliver)
Mark Henry - “Sexual Chocolate” (Jim Johnston), “Some Bodies Gonna Get It” (Three 6 Mafia)
Ulf Herman - “Big, Bad, Dangerous To Know” (Metal Men)
The Highlanders - “Gorse” (Jim Johnston)
Hillbilly Jim - “Don’t Go Messin’ With A Country Boy” Hillbilly Jim
Hulk Hogan - “Eye of the Tiger” Survivor “Real American” (Rick Derringer), “American Made” (WCW), “Voodoo Child (Slight Return)” (Jimi Hendrix)
The Honky Tonk Man - “Cool Cocky Bad” (Jim Johnston) & (The Honky Tonk Man)
Mr. Hughes - “Ruff Neck” (MC Lyte)
Maven Huffman - “Tattoo (Around the Stars)” (Mercy Drive)
The Hurricane - “Eye of the Hurricane” (Jim Johnston)
[/quote]

And many more I won't quote. But damn... You really want this don't you?

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']I'm going out on a limb, and saying D-Lo Brown.

Why? Because it could be awkward yelling out "YOU'RE LOOKING AT THE REAL DEAL NOW! WHOOOO!".[/quote]

................i really hate you now. Thank you very much for putting that one in my head. Thats just what I needed. :roll:

Ok, sorry about the lateness of announcing, instead of sleep I have to make a emergency run to the vet yesterday, my poor ferret ended up breaking two of her toes. 8 hours there not fun.

Anyhow we have a winner. Not because he practically listed every theme made and then some. Because he was the first and only one to list the correct one.

Anyhow the winner is.............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLETyEJ-eQg

Kevlar281

Congrads, I'm PMing the code to you as I speak.

Now just to figure out what to do with the rest of them. Maybe I'll give them out to those who will be my friend on Xbox Live since I only have like 1 friend that I never see on it... Wait I would actually have to play on Live for that to work wouldn't I? :lol:

Contest is Over. Go home people the Honkey Tonk Man has left the building.:cool:

bread's done
Back