My great fleamarket deal

kenshin95111

CAG Veteran
I went to my local fleamarket yesterday and scored a seal Zelda colletor collection for the GC for 10 bucks. It was under a pile of madden and old sports game

I went to a local flea market about two months ago and there was this family selling their PS1 (this is the original model, not the PSOne model) system with games. Most of them were PS1 sports titles and some kids titles. The one title that stood out was DDR Disney Mix. It was complete, but the disc was in horrible condition (covered in sticky fingerprints, scratches all over the back of the disc). She said that she wasn't selling the games separately, only as a package with the system for $150! YEAH RIGHT...

I ramble on... congrats on the nice find.

[quote name='KiySeph']I went to a local flea market about two months ago and there was this family selling their PS1 (this is the original model, not the PSOne model) system with games. Most of them were PS1 sports titles and some kids titles. The one title that stood out was DDR Disney Mix. It was complete, but the disc was in horrible condition (covered in sticky fingerprints, scratches all over the back of the disc). She said that she wasn't selling the games separately, only as a package with the system for $150! YEAH RIGHT...

I ramble on... congrats on the nice find.[/QUOTE]

I hate flea markets becuase of this. The last one I went I was looking at a complete set of Marvel Universe series 1 cards to reminisce about the third grade. The lady selling them saw me browsing them and tried to go for the sale. Even though I had no intention of buying I asked her out of curiousity how much they were asking. She quoted me "$900" I almost laughed my ass off at her considering sealed boxes were going for $15 on ebay at the time.

Nice. I wish I was registering games at Nintendo.com back when they were giving those out... I still have yet to get a copy. Hopefully I can score one before Twilight Princess comes out.

Well that's pretty good for a game you could have gotten for free, but that's a lot better than what I maybe forced to pay. Congrats! :)

I scored a non-sealed copy at a yard sale saturday for $2. I was shocked because I never find anything at yard sales where I live. Even though it had been opened I would say it is in near-mint condition!

[quote name='Blustrk98']kick-ass man! I gotsta start hittin' garage sales, flea markets and pawn shops![/quote]

Good luck, there's mostly crap to be had out there. I rarely find anything at flea markets, garage sales or pawn shops.

TBW

I won't consider a Flea Market or Garage sale a really good success till I find a copy of Nintendo World Championships, Radiant Silvergun, or a prototype for under $5 because someone doesn't know what they have.

bread's done
Back