My HD DVD/Blu-ray/DVD, Trade/Buy/Sell List

TubeRacer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm looking to trade the following movies for either one of your movies of comparable value, or if you'd rather, just sell them for cash. Please read the entire thread before contacting me.

Security:
My only rule is that I do not ship my item until I'm paid (or until I receive your traded item) as to avoid scammers, but I can guarantee that at least my side of the deal will go fully honored. If you'd prefer to facilitate the transaction through eBay for your own security, I'm fine with that too (for $1 extra to cover fees). My eBay account has 100% feedback over 130+ transactions since 1999.

Shipping:
I hate overinflated shipping costs, so any transaction will be fair for both parties. If we are just trading movies, there will be no shipping cost either way. If you just want to buy from this list, it will be $1 per movie, unless you only buy 1 movie, then shipping is $2. I ship USPS first class or media mail, if you want it faster and are willing to pay extra for priority mail, let me know. Also, if there's a larger-than-normal case for a particular movie, it will probably cost more to ship. For orders over $25, I will give free shipping; see pricing/discounts section below.

Payment:
Basically PayPal only. Checks are ok if you don't have a problem with a 2 week delay, so I know your check has cleared. Please note that if you want to sell something to me, I will not pay until your item has arrived. Also, I will only buy used movies from you if they are in good condition, with original case, no disc scratches, and all original inserts. The same standards I sell my own movies under.

Contact Me:
Send me a PM, or reply to the thread. I'll periodically update this list to reflect purchased items or new stuff I want to trade. Since I've already got my own security covered with my "you pay/ship first" rule, anyone is welcome to trade with me even if it's your first time. It will usually take 1-3 days for me to check and get your message, so be patient.

Item Condition:
All of my movies are kept in great condition in a smoke-free home. I always include the original case and all inserts that originally came with the movie. If there is anything remotely wrong (beyond very light wear), I will say so in the description. On 95% of my movies I'm the original and only owner, so I can guarantee their condition (others marked as rental purchases). I don't let kids touch my movies, and I don't touch them after eating a meal of greasy bacon and cheetos. I also don't spill syrup and soda on my movies unlike other people I know. I am happy to take/send photos of any item you're interested in.

Pricing/Discounts
For orders over $25, I will give free shipping (media mail). This applies to all DVD media, and anything else that's not unreasonably huge or gonna cost me >$10 alone to ship, etc. Other than this, please don't try to bargain my prices down. I'm not desperate for money, so I won't waste my time with people who are just looking to undercut everything. If you want something here for cheaper, look somewhere else. :cool:

The List:
Here are the goods...

Movies I own that I'm looking to sell/trade:

HD DVD:
2481276486_14a771b6c3_b.jpg

300 (Used, DVD/HD Combo Format, $9.25)
The Bourne Ultimatum (New/Sealed, DVD/HD Combo Format, $10) - Sold
Bruce Almighty (Used, DVD/HD Combo Format, $9.25)
Evan Almighty (Used, DVD/HD Combo Format, $9.25)
The Chronicles of Riddick Unrated (New/Sealed, $10)
HD Scape Sampler HD DVD (Used, $2.50) - Sold
HD Scape Sampler HD DVD (New/Sealed, $4) - Sold
King Kong (Used, $5)
King Kong (New/Sealed, $7.50)
The Mummy (Used, $7.50) - Sold
The Mummy (New/Sealed, $10) - Sold
Tomb Raider (Used, $8) - Sold
Serenity (New/Sealed, $9.50)

Blu-ray:
2480476017_ac31638e0c.jpg

Dan In Real Life (Used, $10) - Sold
Chicken Little (Used, $11.50)

DVD (Everything is widescreen version unless otherwise specified):
2480464273_1923867b75_b.jpg

Cinderella (New/Sealed, w/Exterior Case Sleeve, $13) - Sold
The Day After Tomorrow (Used, $4)
Doom Unrated Extended Edition (Used, w/Exterior Case Sleeve, $5)
Doom Bonus Disc (New/Sealed, Wal-Mart Exclusive, $4)
The Fast and the Furious (Used, Original Release w/DTS, $4)
The Fast and the Furious (Used, Rerelease "Tricked Out" Ed., $4)
The Fast and the Furious Franchise Collection (Used, FatF 1&2, $9)
The Fifth Element (Used, Original Release, $3)
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within (Used, 2 Discs, $5)
The Haunted Mansion (Used, Rental Case, $3)
Hot Shots! (Used, $3.50)
Hot Shots! Part Deux (Used, $3.50)
Independence Day (Used, $4)
Jurassic Park (Used, $4)
Jurassic Park II: The Lost World (Used, $4)
The Last Samurai (Used, 2 Discs, Rental Case, $4)
Mortal Kombat (Used, $4)
Mortal Kombat Annihilation (Used, $4)
Mr. and Mrs Smith (Used, w/Exterior Case Sleeve, $5)
The Mummy / Mummy Returns / Scorpion King (Used, Separate Cases, $10 for all 3, Only selling as a set)
The Naked Gun (Used, $3)
The Naked Gun 2 1/2 (Used, $3)
Ocean's Eleven (Used, $4)
Office Space (Used, Original Release, $4)
The Princess Bride (Used, $4)
Resident Evil (Used, 2nd Release, $4)
Resident Evil Superbit (New/Sealed, $6)
Resident Evil Apocalypse (Used, 2 Discs, Sweet Case, $5)
Shaun of the Dead (New/Sealed, $5)
The Simpsons Season 8 (Used, $19)
The Simpsons Season 8 (New, $25)
Spider-Man (Used, 2 Discs, $4)
Spider-Man 2 Superbit (New/Sealed, Sweet Case, $6)
The Sum of All Fears (Used, $2.50)
Terminator 2: Judgment Day Extreme Edition (Used, 2 Discs, 1080p ver. included for PC, $5)
The Transporter: (Used, Original Release, $4)
Underworld Superbit (Used, $5)

James Bond DVD Collection, 15 movies (listed on eBay, $18.88 starting price, I'll give 10% off if a CAG wins): - Sold
2484443424_6b77c91479.jpg

Some various movies I don't own and am looking to trade for:

HD DVD:
Balls of Fury - Used $7.50, New $10
Happy Gilmore - Used $5, New $7.50
Meet the Parents - Used $6, New $8
Pride and Prejudice - Used $5, New $7.50

Blu-ray:
Alien Vs Predator (1 or 2) - Used $10, New $15
The Brave One - Used $10, New $15
The Game Plan - Used $7.50, New $10
Gone in 60 Seconds - Used $7.50, New $10
Hitman - Used $10, New $15
Justice League: The New Frontier - Used $9, New $12.50
Roving Mars - Used $10, New $15 (Only will buy used if Disney Rewards code is unused)
Shoot 'em Up - Used $7.50, New $10
Speed - Used $7.50, New $10
Terminator 3 (1080p version only) - Used $7.50, New $10
The Transporter - Used $7.50, New $10
Any IMAX Documentary I don't already own - Used $5, New $7.50

Xbox 360/PS3/Wii/DS Games:
Coming Soon!

Thanks for looking, dudes.

bread's done
Back