my iPod hates me.

Vampyre611

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey, i have an iPod mini that has recently been giving me problems. it shuts itself off claiming the battery is dead despite a 2/3 full battery indicator and only about 2 hours of use. I've updated the iPod and cleared the HD but that didn't fix it. I recently have been using a griffin tuneJuice, would it be possible that this messed up my battery indicator? if so is there a way for me to reset that? or is this just a case of needing a new battery? if the latter have any of you had to replace your battery? Thanks for the help.

I purchased the 3-year product warranty from BB when I got my mini. I had to replace the battery after the first year I owned it. The battery indicator would be half-full, but the iPod kept shutting off. Even when I charged it on my Bose Sound Dock for over 3 hours, the indicator never got completey full. It's probably the battery, dude.

Ok, first off. it's not only your ipod that hates you... :bomb:

i'm j/k lol.

My ex-gf had the same problem so we took the ipod to an apple store and they just wiped the HD and reinstalled the OS (this will kill your music so have a backup of it). They also said patching the Ipod should fix it (so im guessing there is a bug in the OS somewhere in random ones).

After we took it in it worked perfectly.

bread's done
Back