My kingdom for Captain America Super Soldier!! or something from my list..

i just decided to. are you? if so you want to play the campaign together? my homie i usually play with (in Ireland) is going through some homelessness & won't have an internet connection. it says i won't get it until the 27th, but i want to beat the campaign & play as much as possible for a few weeks, then sale it to recoup my money to be able to afford Batman:AC.

[quote name='twztid13']reading? what's that?[/QUOTE] It's something us oldtimers did to entertain ourselves and keep our mind sharp :lol:

Bump for 5of9 ;)

[quote name='OldSchool77']It's something us oldtimers did to entertain ourselves and keep our mind sharp :lol:

Bump for 5of9 ;)[/QUOTE]
i even hate games that don't have VO's nowadays. that's how much i hate reading. for some reason, reading off of the tv doesn't bother me as much as a book.

have you played through RDR? or undead nightmare? the latter is a totally different experience & not up to par with the original, but it was on sale for 400 msp, and it's well worth that (if you like the game mechanics, at all). a good ~8hours of gameplay.

also, happy birthday from you to me ;). thanks!

bump. may get my gears3 tom. it's there today, but i'd have to drive 30 miles & get it (at my moms). have you played campaign? will i be lost w/o the other 2 games?

do you not have a mic at all? i hate playing with my friends with no mic. i used to be the other way around, but my bud from Ireland started getting me used to online gaming, and it's basically playing alone, with other people around (1 happens to be a friend) when you can't communicate.

others are communicating (in vs modes), and it really adds to the fun when you strategize together (in any mode). i certainly don't mean carry on a conversation while playing (though we have done that, but only when we were really more interested in chatting, and gaming was just something to do while catching up, lol).

i will get it later today, so we'll have to play something (campaign preferably, but unless you're done with it, i doubt you'd want to start over for me). any mode is fine, but i'll try & brush up before we play as this will be the first time i play a gears game for too long.

looked at your list bump!

i was probably nodding off, too. i was very tired then. i had no idea you joined me. i was definitely looking for collectibles in every room, though ;).

Bump!

Unfortunately one of the changes is going to be to reduce how much is listed so that I can take it to my local Trade show and sell them. I will be adding free stuff that I want to get rid of though ;)

bread's done
Back