My Live 15 minutes of fame.

chess380

CAGiversary!
I was playing crimson skies on live tonight and i was playing flag hiest. I scored two flags(all of them) and at the end of the game in the lobby i saw my rank went from four stars to an ace. I was real happy so i decided to play another game. I played the game they won. they scored 1 flag we scored none and my rank went back down to four stars.
This ever happen to anyone before?
At leat i know i'm close to being an Ace.
OHH YEAAH! :D

I've got 1 star. I feel like I'm soooooooooo close to being an ace in my heart, though. Okay, I'm a nOOb at this game.

[quote name='sj41']I've got 1 star. I feel like I'm soooooooooo close to being an ace in my heart, though. Okay, I'm a nOOb at this game.[/quote]
LOL

Me and a friend were both ranked within the top 30 all time at one point with over 110,000 players. I've since stopped playing.

I was ranked really hifh in mechassault. I got the game and live they day they came out. Then everyone else got the game, and I got my ass kicked regulary.

I think I have yet to win a round of top spin online - my rank is exactly that. Rank.

LMAO. I haven't got live yet (need to drive to RadioShack to see if the have cheap ver's 1 or 2), but I'm sure I'll get my butt kicked routinely. Oh well.

[quote name='Trakan']Damnit, I don't have live or a high speed internet connection.[/quote]
:shock: You are really missing out.

2 Weeks ago i went from a 107 rank in ESPN NFL 2k5 to #21, I played everyone i could, because i knew deadly school was coming. I went 12-0 that day.

I was ranked in the top 100 in Knockout for tetris worlds online. That is before the top people went intocahoots and raped the system. Bastards. Still ranked top 1000 FWIW

bread's done
Back