My Live-Action Assassin's Creed Video

ViolentLee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
81 (100%)
Hey, CAGs. My film fighting class recently did a video inspired by Ubisoft's upcoming Assassin's Creed game. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, so I thought I'd share it with my CAG community.

I play the assassin, my instructor Bob Goodwin is the captain of the guard, and the other parts are played by students of the class. Some back info: We shot it in our dojo in one day, after putting it all together over the span of a week -- not a lot of time, all things considered. And it wasn't enough time to submit it for the contest we originally were going to enter it into.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzGv4YCXgY0[/media]

I hope you like it. Questions and feedback are appreciated.

This is awful. The music is horrible, and does not fit. There are delays in the choreography as if you are all wondering 'what do I do next?'. It is boring as shit. Good thing you didn't enter, because you most likely would have lost!

Sorry for the harsh words, but they are just me being honest.

ROFLS. I hope you dont pay money for that class. : P
It reminds me of the post in the off topic forum about the guy who had those cosplay kids playfighting world of warcraft or something by his house all the time.

I don't know what everyone else was expecting but I thought it was pretty damn good. The music was the worst part, while I love Gwar, it does not fit here. The choreography wasn't bad for doing it yourself and the possitioning of the camera was smart most of the time to make the punches and all look good.

I'm a little surprised at the Haterade most of you are drinking. How a < 2-minute video can be "boring as shit" escapes me, and comparing trained professionals to cosplay kids would almost be insulting if I put that much stock in what strangers thought. You're all entitled to your opinions, of course...

bread's done
Back