My local GS has a used god of war red psp...what to look for.

LakersForLife82481

CAGiversary!
Hey guys i called my local gamestop and the guy on the phone said that the got one of those Red god of war PSPs used for $120. I'm ready to buy it, and upgrade from my old "phat" model.

My question is, is there anything particular i need to look for on the psp? Like if there is some sort of defect on it? What kind of defects might a used psp have? I'm really stoked cause this red one is one ive been looking at for a pretty lengthy amount of time. Anyway, thanks for all the help guys :D

Don't worry too much about it b/c you have the 30 day warranty if anything is messed up or happens to go wrong. However, I would just check the screen for scratches/dead pixels, see how long the battery life is, make sure umd's and memory sticks work fine, wifi, and any cosmetic damage.

yea poster above me summed it pretty well. don't forget the analog stick, button sensitivity (for example if you had to push one button harder than another), and scratches on the screen.

id be concerned with the hardware. if its cosmetics, check the back as doing a full replacement is much more time consuming than just the front face plate

You should make sure the screws aren't jacked up so you could open it up and fix things if you ever need to. I got a used one from them and the holes on one of my screws were jacked up.

also keep in mind the God of War Red PSP is also one of the very few slim PSP's that can be moded (as my GoW PSP is, and fantastic)

bread's done
Back