My Luck Sucks...

TruVisionary

CAGiversary!
Yesterday I went to see X-Men Origins: Wolverine, and while hanging out in the mall waiting for the movie to start me and some friends decided to browse EB Games. As we were walking around I looked across the counter and saw and 360 blanka fightpad, I was so excited til I realized I had no money, after the movie EB was closed so the next day I went back with money and it had been sold. LAME!!

I know how you feel. I went to EB to pick up my pre-order for a TE fightstick and I saw it when he took it out of the back room. Then I realized I had enough money in my wallet. Then I carried it home and it worked perfectly. ;)

My Game Crazy had a Street Fighter Pad. I forget which character. I was excited and pulled out my credit card. Then I saw the PS logo on it instead of the X logo. I put my credit card away and left sad.

I keep seeing these TE sticks and things all over the forums. Are they really THAT big of a deal? I don't play many fighters other than Naruto (which isn't even that in depth of a fighter), but does it really make you that better of a player?

[quote name='Nealocus123']I keep seeing these TE sticks and things all over the forums. Are they really THAT big of a deal? I don't play many fighters other than Naruto (which isn't even that in depth of a fighter), but does it really make you that better of a player?[/QUOTE]
They're indicative of the size of your e-penis, so, yes, indeed.

[quote name='Nealocus123']I keep seeing these TE sticks and things all over the forums. Are they really THAT big of a deal? I don't play many fighters other than Naruto (which isn't even that in depth of a fighter), but does it really make you that better of a player?[/quote]

it's really difficult playing a deep, or timing based fighter using the 360 controller which is why alot of people are looking for FightSticks or FightPads.

bread's done
Back