My Metal Gear Solid Subsistence Limited Edition and Firefighter F.D. 18 Auctions

notorious_pip

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Apparently eBay felt the need to yank my auctions hours before they closed, so here are my relisted auctions. Here is my auction for a complete Metal Gear Solid Subsistence Limited Edition

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=140058094907&rd=1&rd=1

and a complete Firefighter F.D. 18

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=140058103397&rd=1&rd=1

Just hocking these two games on eBay to recuperate some of my money from the two system launches this weekend. CAGs get $2.00 off shipping if they win either auction. Just let me know via pm, a post in this thread, or a message on eBay.

Any bids, advice, criticisms, threats, or jokes are appreciated. :) Thanks.

Metal Gear Solid Subsistence Limited Edition's current winning bid is $20.50.

Firefighter F.D. 18's current winning bid is $20.50.

Bid away, fellas!

[quote name='snakelda']ok,are you selling like three copies or just one Limited Edition one?[/QUOTE]

Thats just one limited edition.

[quote name='snakelda']ok,are you selling like three copies or just one Limited Edition one?[/QUOTE]

Like CitizenB stated, there is only one copy of Metal Gear Solid Subsistence Limited Edition up for auction.

The Metal Gear Solid Subsistence Limited Edition's current winning bid is at $31.00, and Firefighter F.D. 18 is still at $20.50.

Metal Gear Solid Subsistence Limited Edition is still at $31.00, and Firefighter F.D. 18 is still at $20.50. There is a little less than two days left for these two auctions.

Metal Gear Solid Subsistence Limited Edition is currently at $41.00, while Firefighter F.D. 18 is still at $20.50. There's a little less than a day left for these two auctions so get your bids in.

They pulled my auctions because there was the word 'cash' in my auction. That word has since been removed. I guess 'cash' is one of the new four-lettered words.

I'd hold off on selling MGS3 LE. When MGS4 comes out, it's gonna be back to the crazy $250 prices.

Metal Gear Solid Subsistence Limited Edition is at $20.50, and there are still no bids for Firefighter F.D. 18. :whistle2:(

Unfortunately, you're not winning the Metal Gear Solid Subsistence Limited Edition, snakelda, but if it's any consolation, the winning bidder's highest bid is $21.50 I think. A bidder with the username zeratulbuys with zero feedback bid on the auction without messaging me first and had the highest bid, so I canceled his bid. I guess he couldn't be bothered with reading the terms of the auction or the reason why his bid was canceled, so he bid on the auction again after I canceled his bid :roll:. In any case, I thought I'd let you know in case you wanted to bid again.

Three days are left for both auctions, and Metal Gear Solid Subsistence Limited Edition is still at $20.50, and Firefighter F.D. 18 is up to $41.00. Who would have thought there'd be such a huge disparity in price between these two games with Firefighter F.D. being the more expensive game?

There are less than two days left for both auctions. Metal Gear Solid Subsistence Limited Edition is currently at $26.00, and Firefighter F.D. 18 is still at $41.00. Place your bids in soon.

Less than a day left for both auctions. Metal Gear Solid Subsistence Limited Edition is currently at $50.00 and will be ending on Sunday at 7:40 p.m. PST. Firefighter F.D. 18 is currently at $41.00 and will be ending on Sunday at 8:08 p.m. PST. If you were thinking of bidding them in quickly.

About 2 hours left for both auctions. Metal Gear Solid Subsistence Limited Edition is currently at $56.00, and Firefighter F.D. 18 is currently at $41.00. All you watchers better get your bids in. Thanks.

bread's done
Back