My Mint Green PSP

taz98spin

CAGiversary!
from Japan!

PSP2000 MG

2316631472_e10e092356.jpg

2316632380_1e54ef6ba7.jpg

thats cool. i wanna pick up a psp one of these days. just waiting for some sort of LTD version like the one u got.

Damn that's nice looking.

All the custom PSP's are sharp as fuck. Makes me regret picking up the ceramic sometimes but all my accessories match it so I'm loathe to pick up another one.

[quote name='Snake2715']That light cast ont he second picture makes it appear to have a diamond coloring. Is that the case? Pretty neat.[/quote]

I don't have a case on my PSP.

That's just the way the PSP is I guess :D

I don't think Snake meant a case case but a different definition (as in "is that so?"). taz I saw your Mint Green PSP on the official Sony forums and it appears to look very nice though pictures probably don't do it justice. I'd like to see it in person. Great pics, thanks for sharing :)!

[quote name='AndrewCP']I don't think Snake meant a case case but a different definition (as in "is that so?"). taz I saw your Mint Green PSP on the official Sony forums and it appears to look very nice though pictures probably don't do it justice. I'd like to see it in person. Great pics, thanks for sharing :)![/quote]

No problem! This is forum for sharing deals and PSP related info :)

I would like to see other people's PSP pictures on this forum too though!

When I got my PSP, I had the option of the suave Piano Black or the fugly Silver Daxter pack (which is a much better deal). I went ahead and got the Piano Black just for looks, even though I still had to shell out 30 bucks for a 1GB stick.

[quote name='hohez']damn, thats probably the nicest looking psp ive yet seen.[/quote]

Thanks!

But according to
Game Stop

The Mint Green PSP was made for female gamers :oops:

Either way, I'm still happy with my Mint Green PSP!!

that's a nice color...I'm tired of my dull silver now lol
I'd rock a lavender or this mint green myself. Or the Star Ocean ltd ed.

Decalgirl skins are pretty cool too, along with specialty spray paints that you can apply.

I don't really worry about the look of my consoles beyond the base light or dark color, as I know I can customize it with skins and spray paint pretty easily.

I like the light pastel colors, especially if they are sparkly, they aren't overly gaudy like the bright red yet they are still a different color than the mainstream.

bread's done
Back