My most recent ebay score.

I bought a pair of noise-cancelling headphones for $10 at a lawn sale last summer.

The guy's wife passed away, so he didn't need them anymore. ;)

But he used them and had them on his head? I for one will never buy something used that has been on someone elses head. I think its nasty.

I just hand-cleaned them, no big deal. If I had still gotten lice, the treatments and disinfectants wouldn't have come to $90, plus shipping. But I didn't, so it's good.

Btw, where I'm from, getting nice kicks from a guy that wasn't even wearing socks was normal.

[quote name='Staind204']I think the seller shot himself in the foot when he didn't put Bose in the title. :p[/QUOTE]

Yeah the full title = 'Headphones' :rofl:

Plus S+H = Free and he just nestled that tidbit in the text of the auction listing. Didn't even choose 'Free' as the cost to show up in searches, etc. let alone leaving it out of the title.

Only thing is he has a neg for apparently backing out on a previous sale and then relisting the same item. (Wasn't happy with the final bid I'm guessing.)

[quote name='yukine']Awesome deal, I wonder what the MSRP is on those. O__O[/QUOTE]

$299 when this model came out I believe. There's a quiet comfort 2 now also for $299. Those are very nice headphones.

Good find! :applause:

I had some luck with a Bose item on eBay as well. This guy had like 6 NIB Bose Wave Radios for sale, some with the CD player, some without. He had 'Buy-it-now' for each model $50 less than the MSRP, i.e. the Wave Radio was $350, the one with the CD was $450. Well, he accidentially put a $350 BIN on one of his CD player model auctions instead of $450. So, I made out with a brand-new black Wave Radio with CD player for $150 less than MSRP. :cool:

bread's done
Back