My Mustang Microsoft Points(400)” Sweepstakes

[quote name='DarkTang']has anyone won through text? i'm texting everyday with no real return[/QUOTE]
Nope, and I havn't seen anyone in this thread that has, either.

[quote name='locolukah']If I actually win, I am gonna splurge and get my Avatar a Lightsaber ;)[/QUOTE]

Cotton swab is cooler :p If I ever win, I'll probably just use it on the avatar marketplace since there aren't many 400 MS Point XBLA games worth buying plus it's free points so I won't feel stupid spending money on clothes for an avatar.

I think if I win i'll probably just use the points to buy marble blast ultra for the arcade since i've been needing to buy that game but I've just kept passing up on it X_X

You really should buy it, its an awesome game. Btw, what words has everyone been emailing/texting? I've been texting for a few days straight with no return either..

I still haven't won anything either but it can't hurt to enter everyday and hope that I'll nab something eventually if not I won't be too bummed since I've won off them before and you can't win them all

[quote name='Shockdrop']Man I still I ain't won. Is the winner email subject different than the confirmation email subject?[/QUOTE]
Yes, the winner message has a "You Win!" at the end. See my post on page 2 of this thread for a copy of the message.

[quote name='dodgeme']Just got 400 to my email. And I haven't entered in at least a week.[/QUOTE]
Same here. My win (see link above) came a least 4 days, possibly as long as 8 days, after the entry was submitted. I entered 7/16 to 7/20 and then got my winning message on 7/24.

I WON! :D:D:D

Took me 22 tries exclusively by email, but I finally got the winning email yesterday afternoon. YAY!

If any of you guys are confused, here's how I did my emails:

address:
[email protected]

subject:
THE “FORD MYMUSTANG MICROSOFT POINTS” SWEEPSTAKES‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

Body of email:
Name
Address
City, State Zip Code

You guys still have until September 16th, if you haven't won already. Get those entries in. I didn't think I'd have a chance after not winning the McDonalds promo a while back. But guess what...I won this promo. :applause:

The worst thing that could happen isn't losing. It's not winning because you didn't keep trying. Good luck, everyone! ;)

did u have to keep submitting entiries every day? cuz i completely forget about this contest after 1 entry and i just got the email today for 400 pts :lol:

Cripes, this looks like a bit of effort, I'm going to have to pass. Twenty attempts and ziltch in? :\
cagus.smile.jpg

[quote name='elcheap0']Cripes, this looks like a bit of effort, I'm going to have to pass. Twenty attempts and ziltch in? :\
cagus.smile.jpg
[/QUOTE]

"Copy" & "Paste" are your friend. ;)

Each email I sent took less than 15 seconds to compose (and it would've taken even LESS time if mymustang was added to my email contacts).

I won after 22 tries, and I'd be pretty upset right now if I could've won with two more entries and I just gave up.

Keep at it! The promo ends September 16th. :)

[quote name='Orgymang']Almost 30 days of entering via e-mail and I still have yet to win. :([/QUOTE]

You've still got 18 days left to enter, and one of your 20+ entries already might net you win (since some people reported winning after not entering for a few days).

Good Luck!

I won via email around the beginning of August (I guess a week or so after I'd been trying via text and email), but I only just won via text today. I'm not sure if it's actually necessary to enter every day, as I don't think I'd texted 57895 since Friday or so, but I guess it can't hurt to do so.

Has anyone seen if 5thfinger will be doing another promotion like this? I remember that we found out about this contest about a month before it started initially.

Just got a win about 2 days after I had last entered via email. I entered nearly every day, submitting (if I counted correctly) 31 entries via email. Wooohoooo!

[quote name='sleepy180']just got a win, havnt sent a text in like 10 days. Nice surprise[/QUOTE]
Same here- I had forgotten about this contest also.

Oddly enough the email response says the promotion ends "September 16", but the TXT response says "9/24"???

Those of you that didn't manage to win anything in this promotion, check out my sig... ;)

[quote name='A Gamer']Oddly enough the email response says the promotion ends "September 16", but the TXT response says "9/24"???

Those of you that didn't manage to win anything in this promotion, check out my sig... ;)[/QUOTE]

That's weird, it just changed to September 24 today.

I've texted them everyone day and I never won yet, yet I emailed like for two weeks and then won.

Who here won from text?

Not that big of a deal for me since I have unlimited texting anyway

i won from text about 2 or 3 weeks ago. i texted it at about 11:50 and they sent me a winner thing at 12:00. i got rly lucky :p

[quote name='sgand']I got an email the other day saying I won. I haven't entered in like a month. :D[/QUOTE]

Same, just checked my email and apparently won last week after only entering the first days.

I made a thread about how I entered about a month ago after seeing it advertised on my damn tiger woods game and how it kept saying invalid something something...

Well, got a text after forgetting all about this. 400 point redemption. Wow.

That made my day...

Seems like it's over. Sending emails results in no response, and sending a text results in being texted back a message that simply says "undefined".

[quote name='Bigandtasty']Seems like it's over. Sending emails results in no response, and sending a text results in being texted back a message that simply says "undefined".[/QUOTE]
Yeah, the contest is over.

I entered the contest twice... and a few days ago I received an e-mail saying I won.

I was shocked, considering I gave up on it.

This was the most useless contest for me. Entered every day since the start and never got anything.

Surprising considering so many people won.

bread's done
Back