My *NEW* DSL Package(Advance Wars,Trauma,MK:DS,etc) for PSP (DS is FS Now as well)

nyprimus4

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
OK I'm done with the DS, I feel like I've gotten everything out of the system that I've wanted. My brother has a DS and I'll play Zelda PH on that, I'm not holding onto it any longer for one game.

I bought it last year on launch and it has the yellowish tint bottom screen and cracked hinge but I just ordered a repair yesterday so I should have a new one in a week or two. What it comes with is: (everything is complete and damn near perfect unless noted)

Advance Wars Dual Strike

Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day

Mario Kart DS (cart only)

Meteos

Super Mario 64 DS

Tony Hawk's American Sk8land

Trauma Center: Under the Knife

I'm looking for a PSP. If you have one you can explain everything about it in a PM or response to this thread. I would prefer some type of package of equal value to what I have. Something like a 1GB stick, some games maybe some movies. Just tell me what you got and we can work something out.

NOT SPLITTING UP THE BUNDLE
MAKE ME AN OFFER OR GIVE ME A PSP

You can contact me by AIM as well.

I have a pretty ghetto looking psp that looks rough, but plays great, only has one dead pixel. I have about 7 games for it plus a one gig mem stick. Let me know if you're interested.

bread's done
Back