: ( my new kitten just got ran over.... RIP little snuggles

slidecage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
some how the kitten out out this morning around 7am i was told.... I just got home about 15 mins ago and started walking down the road looking for him... I seen this little white ball of fur lying in the middle of the road and i knew right then it was him....

i still remember a few weeks back i was on the computer in the bedroom and i wasnt paying attention to him so he jumpped on the back of my head.... other times he would climb up my pants leg while i was watching tv just to lye in my lap.... I still remember last night he sat in my lap all night with his motor running he was just a happy little kitten

im sick of these Sob flying down wells street in fort wayne indiana who are doing 50 in a 30 and to the person who hit the cat #$#$# you , you SOB i hope your happy that you ruin our thanksgiving if i ever meet you i wll do the same to you

you know what.. i was really sad about what happen... But after i have read the last 4 post i no longer feel sad that much.... I more pity the people who have to make post like those cause they have no lives . They think they are so cool but the truth is that they know they are little children with no lives

for those who post in here saying how they know how it feels to lose a love one thank you..

for those who think they have to make a comment just to make themself feel bigger go fuck yourself and get a life.

[quote name='slidecage']you know what.. i was really sad about what happen... But after i have read the last 4 post i no longer feel sad that much.... I more pity the people who have to make post like those cause they have no lives . They think they are so cool but the truth is that they know they are little children with no lives

for those who post in here saying how they know how it feels to lose a love one thank you..

for those who think they have to make a comment just to make themself feel bigger go fuck yourself and get a life.[/QUOTE]
Clearly, we're inhuman if we don't sympathize with you. After all, you've had this kitten a few weeks, and it's a member of your family. A few weeks, and it's already dead.

You blame it on the driver, as if they're responsible for the death. Driving on a public road, at 7am, still dark, probably couldn't even see the kitten. If you had truly loved this animal you would have protected it. Kept it in the house. When you did let it outside, you would have let it out gradually, during the day, so that it could learn the danger of the road.

A member of your family is dead? Place the blame where it belongs. You killed this kitten. You dropped it into a situation where it had no chance of survival. Alone and cold in a big dark scary place. Now you're sad. And it's the driver's fault for not seeing it, it's our fault for not sympathizing with you, it's the city's fault for lack of speed limit enforcement on the road.

I hope you don't replace this animal until you're adult enough to take care of it, protect it and raise it with the respect and love it deserves.

I agree. Stop buying animals and get yourself a virtual pet. Spend some time nurturing it and maybe when you become a big boy who is responsible, get a real one of your own.

I'm sorry but you guys are being a bit ridiculous. Have you ever even had a pet, Quillion? Sometimes they get out by themselves without you letting them out. He didn't say that he let the cat sleep outside, or intentionally let it out, he just said that it got out. I don't necessarily think it is the driver's fault, but it isn't slidecage's fault either.

[quote name='darthbudge']I'm sorry but you guys are being a bit ridiculous. Have you ever even had a pet, Quillion? Sometimes they get out by themselves without you letting them out. He didn't say that he let the cat sleep outside, or intentionally let it out, he just said that it got out. I don't necessarily think it is the driver's fault, but it isn't slidecage's fault either.[/QUOTE]
It is slidecage's fault. if not him, then who? Who's responsible for protecting that kitten? You can't expect a small animal to know survival skills. If a toddler gets out of the house, plays in the road and hit by a car, who's fault is that?

Especially telling are his complaints in the other thread about his grandfather. a human family member, direct blood relation, dies and he bitches about work not giving him the day off? A kitten dies and he makes a weepy thread about how sad he is?

His priorities are all kinds of fucked up.

[quote name='Quillion']It is slidecage's fault. if not him, then who? Who's responsible for protecting that kitten? You can't expect a small animal to know survival skills. If a toddler gets out of the house, plays in the road and hit by a car, who's fault is that?

Especially telling are his complaints in the other thread about his grandfather. a human family member, direct blood relation, dies and he bitches about work not giving him the day off? A kitten dies and he makes a weepy thread about how sad he is?

His priorities are all kinds of fucked up.[/QUOTE]

Shit happens. Did you ever think about that? Slidecage wasn't even at home when the kitten got out or when it got killed. Why not blame his mom or whoever was at home? Should he have not gone to work just so he could stay home and protect his kitten? Of course not.

I'll agree that it is kind of fucked up that he seems more sad about his kitten dying than his own grandfather, but that still doesn't make this his fault.

from now on instead of buying pets why not adopt strays you see roaming around that way if they die its not as big of a loss and it saves you a bit of money. of course if you live near philipino restaurant you will have a very hard time finding strays...........

[quote name='klwillis45']Sorry for your loss but you should look at your own house before getting all pissy at the driver.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Quillion']I masturbated last night. It's my fault.[/QUOTE]

I loled.

Yeah cats are cute. My aunts dog ate her cat back in June. This was in Mexico btw, dogs are hungry. We found the cat in its mouth.

[quote name='PR Mega X']That is...one hell of a way to go. So much for cats landing on their fet.

So slidecage, when was the new cat borned?[/QUOTE]

not sure when it was born.. it was a stray.. the mother got ran over on the same street about 3 months back...
people are breaking the speed limit on the road. one of these days a child is going to get hit on the street...

Sorry to hear about your cat. I'm always worried about mine bolting out the door. He always tries to get out whenever we open the front door. Would hate to think what would happen if he ran in the street. Even though he's a little shit, I still love the little guy.

Poor kitty...I have had a few cats get hit and one that got bit by a pit and then died in my arms, it sucks.

It seems there are a bunch of asses in this thread but i get the feeling it is because Slidecage is a, how do i put this nicely, very special person.

You have to remember that cats (or most animals) have the tendency to dart out into the road so the driver may not have time to react, or maybe the cat realized how Special you were and decided to take the easy way out.

How cute, you call other people asses then proceed to do the same thing others did to merit you commenting on it, but in italics.

RIP Snuggles.
cag

NOT THE KITTEN!!! :whee::whee::whee::whee:

_DSC2291_beautiful+white+kitten

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

EDIT: BTW slidecage, I know how you feel with people speeding down your street. We live in between 2 major roads that are both under construction, so people use our street as a cut-through street. People go fast as hell down our street. (25mph zone) Every time my sisters or my dog go outside, I worry. What I like to do is wait for somebody who's going really fast, then pull out right in front on them and go slow. In a few cases I've even blocked people from passing me. I also get in a quite a few arguments. They usually go something like this. "Hey mother fucker, there's kids on this street. You want to fucking race go to a fucking race track. I'll knock your ass out next time I see you coming my street that fast."

Firstly, I'm sorry about your cat- it's often worse to lose a pet so soon after getting it because you're still antcipating all the fun you're going to have together. I hope you can still muster up a good Thanksgiving, and take some solace in knowing the end was sudden, as opposed to the lonely starve-to-death that would've likely occured without you taking the kitty in after tis mom was hit.

Secondly- once you've recovered from this a bit and want to have another cat, perhaps do a once-over of your home for 'cat-proofing'... 2 accidental deaths, despite being years apart, does suggest there's some things you can do to make sure your next cat lives a long and healthy life.

Thirdly- don't post here to be angry at the speeding drivers. Write to your local newpaper and call the police department to complain. See if your neighbors will do the same. If you can prove a need, perhaps you can get extra patrols/a speed trap set up, or a speed bump or two put in.

My parents lost a kitten on Thanksgiving Day 2007. The messed up part was that the person who hit her with his car put the kitten's body into our mailbox, where my dad found her the next day. The kitten duo of Lenny and Carl is now just Lenny as a solo act...

[quote name='slickkill77']That is f*cked up. I've had four cats and only one has been hit by a car. It was also a kitten. It was my moms mancoon.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: Don't you mean Maine Coon?

[quote name='slidecage']not sure when it was born.. it was a stray.. the mother got ran over on the same street about 3 months back...
people are breaking the speed limit on the road. one of these days a child is going to get hit on the street...[/QUOTE]

Solution: Do. Not. fucking. Let. Your. Cats. Outside. PERIOD. You would think you would learn after seeing the mother run over on the same street, but nope....

Almost all of preventable cat deaths would be prevented if owners let them be solely indoor cats. They'll thank you with their lives.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Solution: Do. Not. fucking. Let. Your. Cats. Outside. PERIOD. You would think you would learn after seeing the mother run over on the same street, but nope....

Almost all of preventable cat deaths would be prevented if owners let them be solely indoor cats. They'll thank you with their lives.[/QUOTE]

I have four indoor cats. It solves a lot of problems.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Solution: Do. Not. fucking. Let. Your. Cats. Outside. PERIOD. You would think you would learn after seeing the mother run over on the same street, but nope....

Almost all of preventable cat deaths would be prevented if owners let them be solely indoor cats. They'll thank you with their lives.[/QUOTE]

Well his last cat supposedly killed itself on a silverware thing, so i'm guessing animals just cant take living with Slidecage.

[quote name='Bezerker']Well his last cat supposedly killed itself on a silverware thing, so i'm guessing animals just cant take living with Slidecage.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='Bezerker']Well his last cat supposedly killed itself on a silverware thing, so i'm guessing animals just cant take living with Slidecage.[/QUOTE]

I don't think God, the Devil, or even Jesus himself could deal with slidecage.

bread's done
Back